The main reason you are waiting for BFME: Reforged?

Help make BFME better, express your opinions

Moderator: Solethria

Poll: The main reason you are waiting for BFME: Reforged?

Lags and desynchronization issues becoming significantly less of a problem
14%
Auto rating system
No votes
New and more detailed models of units and buildings
40%
Greatly improved special effects of all spells and abilities
4%
Physics enhancement and new game mechanics
22%
No more torment because of overcomplex installation process and necessity to apply patches and screen fixes.
12%
My own option in comments
8%

Total votes: 85

tanmiester

Re: The main reason you are waiting for BFME: Reforged?

Post by tanmiester » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:44 pm

I get so excited to see posts and videos about this project pop-up online. I have my fingers crossed that at some point, there will be plans to explore many more options in the hero creation section. Creating a hero and watching them battle along side my favorite characters was one of the coolest parts of BFME for me. I really hope this gets some attention in the distent future. BFME rise of the witchking had a good system but I wanted many more options for weapons that changed the actual fighting style of that character. (ex. hammers do more building dammage, long swords hit multiple enemies, options for spears or ranged weapons, or option for no weapon to increase speed and scout the map.) I have many more ideas but im trying not to ramble.

You are all awesome and keep up the great work!!!

Syso

Post by Syso » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Solethria wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:18 pm
Honestly, all of the above. And also renew the hype for this game among the large community that has lost its touch with the game for whatever reason.
Same. But i would vote for the "lags etc." because its very destructive, when u want to play with other people and its really hard to make soft, clean game without problems. Still, everything could look better today :)
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 am

Potential as best rts of all time

Lord Golgir

Post by Lord Golgir » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:10 pm

BFME2 is the best LotR video game, and one of the most fun RTS games of all time.
Unfortunately, the majority of LotR fans cannot play it, because it's very difficult to obtain, and its difficult to even get working these days on newer computers. That, along with the fact that multiplayer has been abandoned, and the rights to the game are lost somewhere in another dimension means that BFME2 will never be added to Steam, and a BFME3 will never be developed. All we want to do is play a LotR RTS with our friends!
BFME Reforged is what we LotR fans have deserved for over a decade now, and it's the only viable solution to multiplayer access. Besides that, BFME2 graphics could use a major upgrade! My friends and I are waiting eagerly for Reforged!
There's talk of strange folk abroad...