Inn Heros

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Inn Heros

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello!
This time I write to you guys with an idea. What do you think about inn heros? I mean here an heros which you can recrut only in inns. Every fraction would have it's own unique hero.

1. Gondor- Halbarad (Aragorns friend and one of the commanders of Dunedains)

2. Rohan- Ghan-buri-Ghan (leader of Forest People which helped Theoden and his army get to Minas Thirit by faster and more save way)

3. Elves- Gildor (leader of the elves which Frodo and Sam met near Shire)

4. Dwarves- (here I still don't have idea but I'm open for propositions)

5. Mordor- Grishnak (captain of the orcs which joined Ugluk when they were carrying Merry and Pippin to Isengard)

6. Isengard- Lotto Sacvill-Baggins

7. Angmar- (here I still don't have idea but I'm open for propositions)

Lostir

Re: Inn Heros

Post by Lostir » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:36 am

I've always been a huge fan of Inn heroes.

1. Gondor: Halbarad fits well

2. Rohan: if Haldir isn't part of the faction rather Haldir with his elves. If Haldir has a place in the faction then Ghanburi Ghan and Druedain.

3. Elves: Gildor fits for Hobbit allies

4. Dwarves: if dwarves have Hobbits in the Inn then Bilbo of course. IF Brand won't be a regular hero, he could be an inn hero. Or Gandalf could be in the Inn. The last possibility would be Beorn+Beornings.

5. I'd rather have Castamir + Corsairs in the Inn

6. If Isengard has Dunlendings in the Inn Wulfgar or Bill

7. Angmar is difficult. Another Nazgul would be the easiest choice.

Edain had in older versions the Blue Wizards as standard Inn heroes for all factions, which was really cool.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:37 am

Lostir wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:36 am
I've always been a huge fan of Inn heroes.

1. Gondor: Halbarad fits well

2. Rohan: if Haldir isn't part of the faction rather Haldir with his elves. If Haldir has a place in the faction then Ghanburi Ghan and Druedain.

3. Elves: Gildor fits for Hobbit allies

4. Dwarves: if dwarves have Hobbits in the Inn then Bilbo of course. IF Brand won't be a regular hero, he could be an inn hero. Or Gandalf could be in the Inn. The last possibility would be Beorn+Beornings.

5. I'd rather have Castamir + Corsairs in the Inn

6. If Isengard has Dunlendings in the Inn Wulfgar or Bill

7. Angmar is difficult. Another Nazgul would be the easiest choice.

Edain had in older versions the Blue Wizards as standard Inn heroes for all factions, which was really cool.
2. I think Haldir will be in elves

4. Hmmm... I thing Bilbo or Beorn

5. If we are speaking about the same Castimir... he was alvie like many many years ealier, before War for the Ring. So I'm not sure.... but he would be better hero then Grishnak.

6. I beleve that Dunlendings will be normal unit for Isengard.

7. Hmmm... Khamul for example?

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:14 pm

The corair captain from the movies (Peter JAckson cameo) was called Castamir too.

And Dunlendings have been the inn unit nonetheless they were regular units. But maybe Grishnak and his boys for Isengart?

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Lostir wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:14 pm
The corair captain from the movies (Peter JAckson cameo) was called Castamir too.

And Dunlendings have been the inn unit nonetheless they were regular units. But maybe Grishnak and his boys for Isengart?
I dodn't know that :o

Grishnak was from Mordor and he was very loyal to Sauron so I'm not sure if he will siut in Isnegard.

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Then he fits better for Mordor. But an orc. But if we look at it from another point, an orc wouldn't really be found at an Inn.
By the way what about goblins? You forgot them in your list.
They would rather pillage, plunder and enslave everyone at the inn then recruit units there.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:06 pm

Lostir wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 pm
Then he fits better for Mordor. But an orc. But if we look at it from another point, an orc wouldn't really be found at an Inn.
By the way what about goblins? You forgot them in your list.
They would rather pillage, plunder and enslave everyone at the inn then recruit units there.
My mistake. I have idea for goblins too. I was sure I put it.

8. Goblins- Golfimbul (leader of Goblins which attacked Shire)