Arvedui

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Arvedui

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello
This time I wanted present you guys my ideas for Arvedui. I know that Arnor as fraction propably will never appear in BFME but who knows, maybe one day.
When I was planning this hero I was thinking about him as a tank whit big support for his soldiers and buildings, and with big chance to become gamechanger. Please, read my ideas and write what do you think in comments.

Arvedui:

1. Level 1- The Last King of Arthedain: When Arvedui born, Malbeth predicted that he will be last ruler of Arthedain. Despite it, Arvedui decited that he will do everything to save his kingdom. Everytime when Arvedui levels up he gets +15% to his armor. When his hp is lower then 15% he gest +50% to his armor and +25% to his dmg. (passive abillity)

2. Level 2- Palantir of Annúminas: Arvedui had one of the Seeing-Stones. He was using it to watch enemys army movements and to contact with his allies. Choosen area at the map will be revealt for 3 minutes. Every time when Arvedui uses this skill he, and ally heros near him will get some exp.

3. Level 4- Diplomatic Relations: In international policy Arvedui was strong, stubborn and smart. Thanks that he was able to get manny strong allies at his fight against Witch-King of Angmar. Units in ally inns are 25% cheeper. Ally outposts produce 25% more resources. (passive ability)

4. Level 7- Artifacts from Numenor: Arvedui possessed royal artifacts from long lost Numenor thanks which he was able to remaind his people about their former glory. Arvedui gest +25% to dmg. Ally units near him get +25% to their armor and they have fear resistance. (passive ability)

5. Level 10- Last Battle: Despite Arvedui actions and deeds, his kingdom fall. Despite this he and his men were still fighting. Arvedui gets +100% to his armor for 30 sec. and his attacks are knocking back enemys. Ally units near Arvedui gets +50% to their armor and +25% to dmg.

Arvedui: High King of Arnor

When Arvedui gets One Ring he starts to beleve that Malbeth Prophecy was understand in wrong way. Ring starts to fill Arvedui heart and mind with visions in which he destroy Angmar and rules whol Arnor and Gondor. This visions fills Arvedui with hope..... hope which can became his doom.

1. Level 1- High King of Arnor: Arvedui, after he gets One Ring, he claim the title of High King of Arnor. He share Ring visions with his people and make them beleve that Arnor will be restored. Arvedui gest +25% to dmg and armor. Allied heros become 15% cheeper and theyr skills will cool down 15% faster. Ally units will get 25% to armor and they will become 25% cheeper. Arnor economic buildings will produce 15% more resources. (passive ability)

2. Level 2- Palantir of Annúminas: Arvedui will still use one of the Seeing-Stones. But now he will use it to watch enemy armys movements and to control his realm and other parts of Arnor. Choosen area at the map will be revealt for 3 minutes. Every time when Arvedui uses this skill, Arnor economic buildings will produce 25% more resources by next 3 minutes.

3. Level 4- Claims against allies: Arvedui, in his international policy, start to follow One Ring visions. Thanks that he become more stubborn and he start forcing his allies to make bigger support for Arnor. Arvedui will summon permanently 5 random Gondor and Elves units.

4. Level 7- High King Guard: Arvedui, in his preparations to war against Angmar, created an elite forces call High King Guards. They main duty is protect him and change the fate of the battle. Choosen ally unit will be change into a High King Guard unit.

5. Level 10- Rebirth of Arnor: Arvedui, after he gather all his forces, declares the Rebirth of Arnor and he call for great war against Angmar. The war which can bring doom for all of them. Arvedui and ally units near him will get for 30 sec +100% to dmg and +50% for armor and they will get fear resistance.
When the skills stop working Arvedui will get for 30 sec. -50% to his dmg and armor and he will be unable to move or use other skills. Ally units near him will get for 30 sec -75% of theyr dmg and armor and they will be more vulnerable for fear.

Thats all. I hope so you like it. Please, write what do you thing about this skills at comments. Thank you.

Lohander

Re: Arvedui

Post by Lohander » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:15 pm

I don't think Arvedui becomes a hero, not even Arnor as a faction, but it's all very well raised and argued. You should think of other ideas for heroes that are intended to be played.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Re: Arvedui

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Lohander wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:15 pm
I don't think Arvedui becomes a hero, not even Arnor as a faction, but it's all very well raised and argued. You should think of other ideas for heroes that are intended to be played.
I know and I'm making. For example few weeks ago I made an skills for Pippin.