Translation

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Ruslan

Re: Translation

Post by Ruslan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:52 am

1. Hi The BFME: Reforged Team! My native language is Kazakh (google "Kazakhstan" and you'll have a clue)
2. I'm a native kazakh who's working as English-kazakh translator in international companies. I've read Silmarillion, Hobbit and LotR trilogy in English which makes me competent at giving a description of LotR special words. The certificate of Bachelor UK degree can be transmitted upon request, and cannot be attached due to privacy reasons. I've no experience in game translation but I have a good programming (C, C++ and MVB) skills. I can assure you that no games have been translated to kazakh language, if you do agree to launch a kazakh version it's going to be the first game translated to kazakh language, which is a notable thing ;)

JGGuruGJ

Post by JGGuruGJ » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:33 pm

1) Polish

2)
>Polish is my native language.|a|
>I am an 'insider" (expirienced) translator at musixmatch translating songs English--->Polish|b|
>I like Translating (it's one of my hobbies) (I've been doing this overall for 3 years).|b|
>I write texts both in english and polish everyday e-mails, or even sometimes official mails, essays, articles.|c|
>I learn english for 10 years
>I was forced to attend school with English as the main language to learn (I think it will finally pay off somehow)
>My level of English according to GSE is level 4 (B2/B2+)
>I am familiar with the Polish language version of BFME and BFME2

Kjell05555

Post by Kjell05555 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 pm

1. Im a native norwegian, so if its necessary for norwegian im there!

2. Ive been writing essays since 7th grade, im sure im good enough.

Agentx992

Post by Agentx992 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Hey there
I'd love to help you guys out and I guess I would be a good translator into German.

Why?
- I am a native Speaker
- I already helped out in small video projects
- I am a huuuuge fan of Middle-Earth / BFME etc. and it would be a honor for me to be part of the game
- I think it would be fun to work with Middle-Earth fans from all over the world to help you and this project
- My english is good enough to find the best translations
- I know the german language of bfme / bfme II / and Rise of the Witchking

I hope you guys will think about me and I am not too late :D

Greetings from germany you guys are doing a great thing for the "The lord of the Rings"-fans

keep it up
"Your love of the Halfings' leaf has clearly slowed your mind" - Saruman the wise