Gothmog

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Gothmog

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello.
Becouse I see that Isengard is almost ready and Mordor will be propably the next fraction, I decited to make some changes in Gothmog. In oryginal game he was for me something like fighter witth some support stuff. It was good but in LOTR he had little diffrent role. Thats why I want give him more support skills. Pleas, read it and write in comments what do you think.

1. Level 1- Commander from Minas Morgul: Gothmog had one of the highest positions in Mordor army. In fact, he was substituting Witch King at battle for Minas Thirit. Allied units near Gothmog will have +15% for armor and they will ahve fear resistance.

2. Level 1- Mount/Dismount: Gothmog can move and fight at foot or at his warg.

3. Level 3- Time of the Orcs: Gothmog, after takeing controll in Osigliath announces that time of the mes ended and time of the orc is starting. Gothmog and allied orcs near him will get +15% for dmg and +25% for armor for next 30 sek.

4. Level 5- Devastating fire: Gothmog orderd his troops to fire at Minas Thirit to break will of defenders. Allied archers and catapults at choosen aera will get for +15% for dmg and they will be able to fire faster by 15%.

5. Level 7- Attack Order: Gothmog when the gates of Minas Thirit were broken, he order his troop to attack to take control over the city. Allied units at choosen aera will get +15% for dmg and they will be insensitive for any dmg connceted with distance attack.

Thats all. I hope so you like it. Thank you for reading.

BlackDouglasOK

Re: Gothmog

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 pm

idk, it have to much bonus like abilities, here is my sugestion:
Lv1. Capitan of the Orcs: Gothmog maintains discipline in the orcs, only the orc troops gain a slight bonus of armor and bravery.
Lv2. Mount/Dismount
Lv4. Time of the Orcs: Gothmog and near orcs temporalily gain damage and a pillage bonus.
Lv7. Siege Master: His signature skill, near siege engines gain speed, reload faster and gain more range for some seconds.
Last edited by BlackDouglasOK on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:08 pm

BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Lv1. Capitan of the Orcs: Gothmog maintains discipline in the orcs, only the orc troops gain 15% of armor and bravery.
Lv2. Mount/Dismount
Lv4. Time of the Orcs: Gothmog and near orcs temporalily gain damage and a pillage bonus.
Lv7. Siege Master: His signature skill, near siege engines gain speed, reload faster and gain more range for some seconds.
I see. I like 1,3 skills. 2. is... I think it should be at level 1. 7. Is interesting but I must think about it.

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Elves are going to be the next fraction.
"A new power is rising!"

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Zagloba wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:43 pm
Elves are going to be the next fraction.
Probably for good a quick one, if people did not demand Rivendell, Mirkwood, Lindon and Lorien

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm

[/quote]
Probably for good a quick one, if people did not demand Rivendell, Mirkwood, Lindon and Lorien
[/quote]
I am sure that the team won't divide the existing fractions into micro ones that wouldn't bring anything new, and would require a ton of serious work to create. These guys make it because it's their hobby and/or passion. They were hilighting this plenty of times. :roll: Can you, and the others who think such an addition is necessary, explain to me the reason? :?: I am not attacking you at any way, I am just curious. ;)
"A new power is rising!"

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Zagloba wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm
I am sure that the team won't divide the existing fractions into micro ones that wouldn't bring anything new, and would require a ton of serious work to create. These guys make it because it's their hobby and/or passion. They were hilighting this plenty of times. :roll: Can you, and the others who think such an addition is necessary, explain to me the reason? :?: I am not attacking you at any way, I am just curious. ;)
Idk if it is for my english. Dont worry
Im against micro factions, Im even against "split motw in gondor and rohan" and I support a fusion between angmar and goblins.
But this is a gothmog post...

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:13 pm

WerewolfMoonHunter wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:08 pm
BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 pm
Lv1. Capitan of the Orcs: Gothmog maintains discipline in the orcs, only the orc troops gain 15% of armor and bravery.
Lv2. Mount/Dismount
I see. I like 1,3 skills. 2. is... I think it should be at level 1. 7. Is interesting but I must think about it.
Well when I have sugestions to hero skills I like to think in "signature skills", a good skill to make the hero unique and worthy. With "Siege Master" (inspired in your devastating fire) for example, Gothmog and some catapults/rams shoul easly take down a frotress.

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:30 pm

BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:50 pm
Idk if it is for my english. Dont worry
Im against micro factions, Im even against "split motw in gondor and rohan" and I support a fusion between angmar and goblins.
But this is a gothmog post...
Ok. Thanks for explanation :D
"A new power is rising!"