The next faction

Help make BFME better, express your opinions

Moderator: Solethria

Poll: What other faction should be next in line after Isengard & Elves?

Dwarves
27%
Men
19%
Goblins
8%
Mordor
46%

Total votes: 37

Solethria

The next faction

Post by Solethria » Fri May 31, 2019 4:19 pm

Wwe5eBDbo6w.jpg
-
As the work on Isengard has finalized and the creation of the Elves has started, what other faction do you think should be next?

Sauron awaits your choice! Enjoy the screenshot.
Forum Moderator

BlackDouglasOK

Re: The next faction

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:12 pm

I would like Mordor, but the Men of the West are my favorites and I think the models would be quick to do, since in addition to the heroes only some races would be modeled (horses, rohirrim and Gondorians) instead of doing a dozen (orcs, trolls, haradrim , eastelings, corsairs, nazgul, mumakil ...)

BirdMan

Post by BirdMan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:22 am

You guys seem to already have made a little progress for mordor so yea. Leave Men for last, altough they are my fav but mordor, dwarves, goblins then men should be the order after the elves.

Gotta leave the best for last ;)

Keep up the great work.

Rick_OShay1

Post by Rick_OShay1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am

PLEASE add the Angmar Faction!
The more content, the merrier!

I sure hope some of you have seen the awesome upgrades the patch 1.09 of BFME-2, such as how Thranduil's face was changed from the ugly thing in the link, the the face we see in The Hobbit trilogy.

https://bfme.fandom.com/wiki/Thranduil

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:52 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum!
Rick_OShay1 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am
PLEASE add the Angmar Faction!
The more content, the merrier!
Of course, and the team would love to do that. But we don't have unlimited time and resources so time will tell how much content can be created. If possible the team wants to add Angmar.

Rick_OShay1 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am
I sure hope some of you have seen the awesome upgrades the patch 1.09 of BFME-2, such as how Thranduil's face was changed from the ugly thing in the link, the the face we see in The Hobbit trilogy.
Well, Reforged is based on BFME2 (the balance) so we sure have seen it. Changing a face of a portrait... that's among the smallest of changes Reforged will be doing. Check this out.
Forum Moderator