Heroes question for the team

Moderator: Solethria

Amonrath

Heroes question for the team

Post by Amonrath » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:43 am

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding the heroes role in your iteration of the game. I loved how on BFME some heroes (like Aragorn and Boromir) had a really satisfying animation with either a Cleave attack or knock down effect. It made them feel really unique and satisfying to use. While other heroes didn't seem to have a role within the game other than give leadership or XP (faramir when using a sword). Which is ok in a way, but the slow attack animations with no cleave or special effect always made them feel very lack luster to me. The perfect example to me would be Haldir on BFME 2. On the original game he had a high attack speed with a cleave attack that was really satisfying to use, however when the Expansion came out (Rise of the Which King) his attack speed was gutted and his cleave potential was removed, rendering the hero a next to useless to me. I guess what I'm asking is, will we have "bruisers, fast attacking cleaving heroes in your version of the game? Because they are my favourite XD. I always hope that Elrond would be the best at that. But in no version of the game he excelled at it.

Anyways, any info on that already? Or to soon for this kind of tunning?

BTW, I love your project. I hope you guys are having as much fun doing it as a lot of us are waiting for it. Have a wonderful day guys.