Shelob

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Shelob

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello. I saw that my last idea for hero: Alatar wasn't to popular (I mean: nobody even coment it) so i was thinking that this time I will show you sobody more popular. Shelob: I was thinking about her as Goblins hero with skills which will work at many "Heros role": some unit support + unit interferer + hero interferer. Write at comments what do you think. I whish you nice reading.

1. Level 1- Descendant of Ungoliant: Shelob is one of the Ungolianth "children". We don't know to much about others but she was very old and strong. Even Sauron wasn't attacking her lair and every beast and monster had some kind of respect to her. All allied spiders and beasts near Shelob will get +15% for dmg and +30% for armor. (Passive ability)

2. Level 2- Terror from Cirith Ungol: Shelob had her lair at caves called Cirith Ungol which was close to Minas Morghul. Thanks her this caves become an real threat for everyone: orc's, and humans. Even Gandalf and Nazguls didn't want go through her lair. Enemy units will be stun by fear. Enemy sipders unit near Shelob will permamently go at your control.

3. Level 4- Tunnel: Shelob, when she was creating her lair, she created many tunnels which allowed her to quickly move and attack lost orcs and humans. Shelob quickly move under groun to choosen location. When she will get out from tunnel, every enemy unit will be knock back and get small dmg.

4. Level 6- Spider Web: Shelobs lair is covert all in her web. Thanks that she can move quicker and victims can even stuck for longer time. All enemy units and heros at choosen area will be unable to move by next 30 sec. and they will suffer small dmg from poison.

5. Level 8- Poisoned Sting: Shelob was well prepered to hunt at victims. Her poisoned sting was her deadly weapon which could change the bravest warrior into her dinner. Choosen enemy hero will be paralyzed for 15 sec. and he will get medium dmg and will suffer dmg from posion by next 15 sec.

Thats all. Thank you for reading.

Zagloba

Re: Shelob

Post by Zagloba » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Why not to just leave the original skills...? :?:
"A new power is rising!"

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Zagloba wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm
Why not to just leave the original skills...? :?:
I was thinking about it and..... old skills were... in some way good but with them Shelob was only and ordinary, bigger spider. of course I don't want give here skills connected with sexy shelob from Shadow of War, but I wanted show her as something more then simple monster.

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:47 pm

I like those new abilities.

sakkar

Post by sakkar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am

Nice ideas, but I think that Shelob should get Poisoned Sting at lower level. I am not good in bfme but I always think about Shelob as anti-hero unit. I probably get it from film where Shelob fought only with Frodo and Sam. I can see Shelob fight with one or two heroes but not fight against batalions of soldiers. I see Shelob being something like Lurz, but even more focused on hero units. In this way Shelob should get Sting much earlier, becouse otherwise Shelob couldn´t compete with other heroes in 1v1 situations.

Only my opinion. You have done good work on Shelob.

Sorry for my bad english and sorry if I am saying total nonsense.

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:56 am

I think that depends on wether the team wants to have specialized hero roles, or not.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm

sakkar wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am
Nice ideas, but I think that Shelob should get Poisoned Sting at lower level. I am not good in bfme but I always think about Shelob as anti-hero unit. I probably get it from film where Shelob fought only with Frodo and Sam. I can see Shelob fight with one or two heroes but not fight against batalions of soldiers. I see Shelob being something like Lurz, but even more focused on hero units. In this way Shelob should get Sting much earlier, becouse otherwise Shelob couldn´t compete with other heroes in 1v1 situations.

I see, and I know what you mean. And I was at first thinking about her as a Hero Slayer but... I still bemeber her from oryginal game wher she was more... multi role so I wanted connected two ideas into one.

sakkar

Post by sakkar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm

WerewolfMoonHunter wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm
sakkar wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am

I see, and I know what you mean. And I was at first thinking about her as a Hero Slayer but... I still bemeber her from oryginal game wher she was more... multi role so I wanted connected two ideas into one.
Then I think that you have connected them in really good way. I can see there some parts from hero slayer part and something like suport hero that could work really nice in combination with hero that is good in killing huge armies (like that dragon which name I forgot again). From this Shelob could be really useful in battles. With her crowd control abilities Shelob could be great in some sabotage jobs where Shelob could slower chasers and through that make bigger damage on buildings. Yeah you have made really useful hero.