War of the ring

Moderator: Solethria

Kungmufasa

War of the ring

Post by Kungmufasa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:56 am

Hello, first i wanna thank you for making this a reality! I am really looking forward to it. BFME2 is one of my favorite games ever. One aspect of the game that is often overlooked that i enjoyed playing a lot is the war of the ring mode. I just love the idea of conquering and building an empire in middle-earth, leading your armies and heroes through the journey while gaining new territories. So what are your plans regarding this mode? I really wish that you would give it some love and improvements!

Solethria

Re: War of the ring

Post by Solethria » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums! Glad to hear your excitement for this project :)

About your questions: The current (foreseeable) roadmap has no plans for War of the ring yet. The first focus when it comes to game modes is with a campaign and singeplayer skirmish. If we live to see all of this completed, then maybe something like war of the ring can be next. But that's far in the future. The intent is to make an interesting map of middle earth for the campaign, who knows if that can later be build out to an interesting and improved war of the ring mode. Certainly interesting, yet too far off from the initial plans for the team to be able to talk about.
Forum Moderator

Kungmufasa

Re: War of the ring

Post by Kungmufasa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 am

Understandable, a man can dream. Thanks for your answer and good luck with the project, will be waiting!