Sound Department

We are welcoming every person wishing to help us, but first, you will get a task to accomplish for us to test your skills and preparation level

Moderator: Solethria

Beriadan

Sound Department

Post by Beriadan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello,

First of all, thank you so much for all the effort and talent involved in making BFME Reforged! It's such a delicious project and we are all eager to see and play this wonderful game again!
I know that right now the team is only looking for visual artists, programmers, animators or concept artists etc, but I'm still offering my help on the sound department. Whenever in the process you think it is time for Sound Effects, Sound Design an Mixing to come onboard, I would be honored to have the opportunity to put my heart into this.
I'm guessing that all the new infrastructures, spells and power will need additionnal sounds effects unique to Reforged, which I would love to provide and work on, in collaboration with other like minded and motivated people. And concerning the music, new aranged music or music from The Hobbit movies could be incorporated when relevant, and could add another layer of profoundness to the game.
Feel free to give me a task to accomplish to test my skills and/or commitment!

Thank you!

Maroni
Site Admin

Re: Sound Department

Post by Maroni » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Sent a PM ;)