2) No
No votes
3) Perhaps, as a campaign hero?
4%

Total votes: 74

Lostir

Re: Ugluk as a new hero of Isengard

Post by Lostir » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:48 am

I think it would be great to have Ugluk be some kind of special forces leader for Isengard.

Level 1, Ugluk's special forces: Ugluk can add and remove units to/from his special forces. Units in his special force gain +10% damage. The number of special forces equals Ugluks current level.

Level 3, Hard Marsh: Ugluk and all nearby special forces gain +20% movement speed for some time.

Level 5, Meat is back: Ugluk heals all his special forces.

Silinef

Post by Silinef » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Lostir wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:48 am
I think it would be great to have Ugluk be some kind of special forces leader for Isengard.

Level 1, Ugluk's special forces: Ugluk can add and remove units to/from his special forces. Units in his special force gain +10% damage. The number of special forces equals Ugluks current level.

Level 3, Hard Marsh: Ugluk and all nearby special forces gain +20% movement speed for some time.

Absolutely, i agree with your opinion that Ugluk could be important here in isengard's infantry. The propositions which you gave are related with the film and it's actually cool. We can use this information from there and make this like a special unique abbilities.

Enorue

Post by Enorue » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Lostir wrote:

I don't understand the first level. Does Ugluk need a special forces Uruk squadron to add and remove units from it or can he summon and modify one or more squadrons?

This hero is a must in the game, so yes!

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 pm

I wroted this idea for his skills at fb but ther wher ignored so I will post them here.

Level1. Commander of Uruk-hai- allied Uruk-hai near Ugluk will take exp. 25% faster and they will take extra 15% attack strenght (passiv abillity )

Level 2. Smell- hide enemy units in Ugluks sight will be discoverd.

Level 4. Dark Potion- All allied units at choosen area will take back to 25% hp.

Level 5. Run Faster!- Ugluk and allied Uruk-hai near him will move 50% faster by 1 minute.

Level 7. Cannibalism- by 30 secounds, every time when Ugluk kill enemy he will take back some hp.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:52 pm

WerewolfMoonHunter wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 pm
I wroted this idea for his skills at fb but ther wher ignored so I will post them here.

Level1. Commander of Uruk-hai- allied Uruk-hai near Ugluk will take exp. 25% faster and they will take extra 15% attack strenght (passiv abillity )

Level 4. Dark Potion- All allied units at choosen area will take back to 25% hp.

Level 5. Run Faster!- Ugluk and allied Uruk-hai near him will move 50% faster by 1 minute.

Level 7. Cannibalism- by 30 secounds, every time when Ugluk kill enemy he will take back some hp.
I like the overall idea of Ugluk as a supportive hero, with passive abilities that do minor buffs. Him fulfilling this role maybe gives other Isengard heroes room to move up in power.
Forum Moderator

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Enorue wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 pm
Lostir wrote:

I don't understand the first level. Does Ugluk need a special forces Uruk squadron to add and remove units from it or can he summon and modify one or more squadrons?

This hero is a must in the game, so yes!
He can promote/demote regular Uruk-Hai into his special forces. Units in his special forces will be the same as before but will be affected by Ugluks abilities.
WerewolfMoonHunter wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 pm

I honestly don't like heroes with too many passive abilities as those dont make heroes interesting to play but rather boring.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Lostir wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:22 pm
I honestly don't like heroes with too many passive abilities as those dont make heroes interesting to play but rather boring.
But my version have only one passive ability.
Last edited by Solethria on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made post smaller. Please don't over-use quotes if not needed.

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh, I thought the 2nd and 5th ability would be passive too from their description.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Lostir wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Oh, I thought the 2nd and 5th ability would be passive too from their description.
Nope. They aren't passive. I didn't descrip them at corredt ways becouse I just copy it from my comment at fb which I wrote at phone.

Jokuc

Post by Jokuc » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:52 am

A tank with heal or armor buffs would be cool. Actually, that would probably be kind of broken together with Wormtongue so maybe some kind of scouting abilities? Ability that gives selected units double vision range and allows them to detect stealthed enemies? Hmm and maybe something that gives him and surrounding uruks extra speed for 15 seconds.

edit: oh look at that someone already suggested something similar
Try my latest BFME2 map: Tower Hills 1v1