Sharku mount/dismount

Help make BFME better, express your opinions

Moderator: Solethria

Poll: Should Sharku have a mount/dismount ability?

Yes
28%
No
72%

Total votes: 65

Solethria

Sharku mount/dismount

Post by Solethria » Sat May 11, 2019 8:15 am

Hi folks, let us know in the comments why you picked your option!
Forum Moderator

batyu

Re: Sharku mount/dismount

Post by batyu » Sat May 11, 2019 9:54 am

Sharku is the leader of the warg riders, I think its make sense that he is glued to his warg :D

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sat May 11, 2019 11:32 am

I think Sharku shouldn't have mount/dismount skill. It's becouse he was usefull only becouse he was glue to his warg, and giving him mount/dismount skill would make a problem becouse it would take place and not allow to add him other usefull skill.

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Sat May 11, 2019 12:26 pm

I'm really not a fan of giving heroes unnecessary options like additional weapons or mounts when there is no gameplay need to it.

If Sharku should get a foot version the only way I see it, would be that when he is half life his warg dies and he dismounts automatically being in a much weaker state, but can mount back after a certain conditon. (Similar to Kled in LoL)
But I don't think that is necessary either.

Syso

Post by Syso » Mon May 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Sharku can leave his warg, only if hes DEAD ;)
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

Rick_OShay1

Post by Rick_OShay1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 am

I have to agree; this question is a no-brainer. He has no place without his Warg. It also occupies a power-option slide, thingy.

WestEUspy

Post by WestEUspy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:09 pm

Sharku is essencially a stronger warg rider with special abilities, if standard warg riders don't dismount why would he? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tntnoto

Post by Tntnoto » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:39 pm

I agree with WestEUspy on this one. Sharku isn't actually a big character in the movies or the books. His sole claim to fame is "killing" Aragorn and even then it was a fortuitous accident. I think keeping Sharku on his warg is the only real option here.

Leg-less Greenleaf

Post by Leg-less Greenleaf » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:54 pm

I don't see why he can't, but obviously he would be more ruthless on his warg and he might only get off if he had too or just for realism (since anyone should be able to dismount a creature since they are not part of it). I can see why many people don't think it's NECESSARY, but it would be a cool realistic feature, and it would make more sense if his warg dies separately from him and he HAS to get off it then. Just my thought, if it's too much work then don't bother but to me, it's the smallest details in videogames that make the game seem so much bigger.

Kimarous

Post by Kimarous » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:21 pm

I personally don't see any point to him being able to dismount. What would it provide, visually or gameplay-wise? Without riding a Warg, he'd likely be his usual self minus Warg - that is, a token non-Uruk in the Isengard army. Yay?