Favorite Middle-Earth iconic location

Help make BFME better, express your opinions

Moderator: Solethria

Poll: What is your most beloved Middle-Earth realm?

-Rivendell
11%
-Minas-Tirith
29%
-Erebor
12%
-Isengard
12%
-Mordor
9%
-Rohan
12%
-Moria
5%
-Shire
5%
-My own option in comments!
5%

Total votes: 65

echo

Re: Favorite Middle-Earth iconic location

Post by echo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 pm

So I am a little bit confused. Is this poll for what would be our favorite scene for the background of the main menu, or for a map that we would actually play on?

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 pm

echo wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 pm
So I am a little bit confused. Is this poll for what would be our favorite scene for the background of the main menu, or for a map that we would actually play on?
This is for the main menu background, your right it's not specifically said i will update the first post.
Forum Moderator

echo

Post by echo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 pm

Solethria wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 pm
This is for the main menu background, your right it's not specifically said i will update the first post.
Ah okay, thanks. In that case I would totally go for the Shire, being so peaceful and green.
(didn't know that it was the main menu background when I voted, but oh well, I kind of voted again now).

Whatever the next background is, I can't wait to see it considering the detail and majesty of the two that have been revealed.

Super hyped to see the next one,
Echo

Enorue

Post by Enorue » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:01 am

It could be a kind of double background, sometimes showing the good side in this war (f.e. Minas Tirith, Rivendell, Shire, Edoras, whatever) and the bad side (Mordor, Isengard...) and changing whenever you go to the main menu.

sakkar

Post by sakkar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Moria! Becouse I think its mines and great halls look best. Also Barlog.

Additionaly, I have one suggestion: Amon Sûl. It could look great with Nazguls around or with Azog inside. (depends on in wchich setting you would like more)

Sorry for bad English

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 pm

sakkar wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 pm
Moria! Becouse I think its mines and great halls look best. Also Barlog.

Additionaly, I have one suggestion: Amon Sûl. It could look great with Nazguls around or with Azog inside. (depends on in wchich setting you would like more)

Sorry for bad English
Amon Sul sounds great!

Lohander

Post by Lohander » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 pm

I know the next one's not on the list, but I vote for Annúminas, the former capital of the kingdom of Arnor, now uninhabited.
It would be interesting to see how the city is recreated, and even later have a map where we can play. It would be nice to see how the team creates with their ideas places that have not even been seen in movies. Middle-earth is very extensive and there are still a lot of places to visit.
It'd be great if the team would consider it because they're doing a fantastic job, and, (without wanting to pressure them), we have high expectations of your game.
I know it's hard work, done with the passion of fans in their spare time, and that it takes a long time, but we can still dream of the best game about Middle-earth.
42491749.jpeg

Syso

Post by Syso » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am

Lohander, u have my sword.
The popular places started to be boring, especially minas tirith. Dont know why ppl vote for it. Lets visit unvisited!
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

Aerie

Post by Aerie » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:54 pm

HELMS DEEP BOI >:O

I can't imagine a more iconic place~ Just from the slurry of custom maps across different fandoms and platforms people have made to recreate the battle. Though maybe I just like the grim atmosphere

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 pm

I think having Gondolin would be awesome, that’s my favorite elven city and has a lot of potential for the future of the game.