Favorite Middle-Earth iconic location

Help make BFME better, express your opinions

Moderator: Solethria

Poll: What is your most beloved Middle-Earth realm?

-Rivendell
9%
-Minas-Tirith
28%
-Erebor
14%
-Isengard
12%
-Mordor
8%
-Rohan
14%
-Moria
4%
-Shire
5%
-My own option in comments!
5%

Total votes: 74

Maroni
Site Admin

Favorite Middle-Earth iconic location

Post by Maroni » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 pm

We would love to know what scene would fascinate our fans the most, perhaps, we could make it quicker than the other main menu scenes!

This poll is for our main menu backgrounds scenes, not maps!

Vanders

Re: Favorite Middle-Earth iconic location

Post by Vanders » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 am

Tough choice between Minas Tirith and Isengard (and all the rest actually), but I went with dark dreary Isengard.

Syso

Post by Syso » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Hmm Rohan or Erebor, Rohan or Erebor... Btw by the reason that Minas Tirith and Isengard have been always on the first place, it little bored me. Make some bree or unseen holes in moria, not the standard of standards ;)
Ok, dwarfs won.
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Syso wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:04 pm
Hmm Rohan or Erebor, Rohan or Erebor... Btw by the reason that Minas Tirith and Isengard have been always on the first place, it little bored me. Make some bree or unseen holes in moria, not the standard of standards ;)
Ok, dwarfs won.
Bree sounds good :)

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Definetly the shire

stormbringer

Post by stormbringer » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Mirkwood is missing.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:33 pm

stormbringer wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:45 pm
Mirkwood is missing.
The demo of Mirkwood (Halls of Thranduil) mene scene has been shown to the public this week, so it's not missing cause it is already a done deal :P
Forum Moderator

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Lostir wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:29 pm
Definetly the shire
I would really like The Shire as well. Such a nostalgic place and because it's not as complex as for example Minas Tirith you could really dive deep with the details.
Forum Moderator

Dante

Post by Dante » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Well, You could put both Isengard and Mordor with that beautiful Mount Doom you've already shown. Saruman mentions in the 2nd movie "The World is changing. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor? To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman and the Union of The Two Towers".

Split the screen for each tower or blend Isengard's now desolate area and the Tower of Orthanc (with Saruman on Top of the tower chanting like in 1st movie) alongside the Plains of Gorgoroth also desolate and the Tower of Barad-Dur then Mount Doom spitting fire behind the Tower as shown in the movies, just like in the scene of Saruman's quote. So we would get both towers and Mount Doom, it's like an all We can see buffet ^^

In case my idea ain't good enough, my vote would go to Rivendell, i love Minas Tirith but Rivendell is so beautiful and soothing or those Halls of Thranduil are truly inviting and detailed ;) Truly, what's important is that the team reaches their goal and if possible we get to enjoy their amazing work, thanks for all your hard work and chance to let us play a role by asking us feedback and such, You're all awesome ^^

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:08 pm

One question about Minas Tirith: in oryginal game we could use only two levels of the city. In BFME Reforged will we be able to use all 7 levels?