Voice-over entries

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Nerozay

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by Nerozay » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:28 pm

This is my reading of Thranduil's Lines. Thranduil was one of my favorite characters in the original game so I thought it fitting to do a reading for him.

Experience wise I have done acting most of my life and used my voice over's in a few of my friends small video games.
Attachments
Thranduil Voice Over.zip
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

Stuxnet

Post by Stuxnet » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:56 pm

This zip contains:

Ugluk
The Witch King

I'll follow up with some others soon as you already seem inundated with these two :P
These were recorded on my personal microphone but I do have access to facilities more well equipped to process a raised voice if needs be. Fancied having a go as I have always been interested in lending my voice to some horrid/demonic characters. I have acted on stage a lot but this is my first foray into voice over.
Attachments
JoshPM Audition Submissions.rar
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Last edited by Stuxnet on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deeliopro

Post by deeliopro » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Hello Reforged Team,

Here is my audition for Azog. I hope you enjoy it!
Attachments
Azog audition.zip
AZOG AUDITION
(3.16 MiB) Downloaded 34 times

Dredikai

Post by Dredikai » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Hello Reforged team,

this is my Audition for the Witch King. I love what you are doing and would love to get involved. :D
Attachments
The Witch King Of Angmar.zip
THE WITCH KING
(3.52 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

Skully of Boreal

Post by Skully of Boreal » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 am

Hello Reforged Team! I'm Chris and I'm super excited for the project. BFME is one of my favourite games and I'm glad I found a community that still passionate about it. As soon as I heard you guys were looking for voice talent, I couldn't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of the project! I'm an aspiring voice actor and I love LOTR so I decided Id try my voice for all that was available. It was a lot of fun and I would love to see this project go further! :mrgreen:
Thranduil.zip
(4.42 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
Witchking.zip
(4.67 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
Ugluk.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Sauron.zip
(3.3 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
AzogBS.zip
(6.09 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
Balin.zip
(8.19 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
BolgBS.zip
(4.75 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
Great Goblin.zip
(4.64 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
Bard the Bowman.zip
(4.5 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
Thorin Oakenshield.zip
(6.22 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

Philabusster

Post by Philabusster » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Dear BFME: Reforged Team,

I'd like to submit auditions files for the following voice roles: Ugluk, the Witch King, Sauron (English & Black Speech) and Azog (Black Speech).

I am an audio and video editor for a non-profit organization and also work as a freelancer and producer on independent projects. I am an actor, and have done stage, film and voice work throughout high school, college and after. While I know how to edit and master audio, I chose to refrain from that in my submissions so you have a better idea of how I sound directly into the mic.

Seeing a group like you all, do a project like this, truly warms my heart and it fills me with joy to even have a shot at being a part of this.

Thank you for your consideration, your time and all your hard work.

Sincerely,
Phillip
Ugluk - Phillip.mp3.zip
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
The Witch King - Phillip.mp3.zip
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Sauron - Phillip.mp3.zip
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Azog Black Speech - Phillip.mp3.zip
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

Edward Dúnedain

Post by Edward Dúnedain » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:29 pm

Hello BFMER Team,

I've attached an audition for the WITCH-KING. I've also added a couple of variants for the lines.

I've been keeping a close eye on this project and the amazing work your dedicated team of geniuses have been creating. Thanks for all the hard work, it certainly looks like it's paying off.

Kind regards,
E.D
(Fredsvoice - On youtube)
Attachments
Witch-King audition - fredsvoice (2).zip
(3.05 MiB) Downloaded 31 times

faithinir

Post by faithinir » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey!

Just came across this project and being the fan I am of these video game series and LOTR in general; I thought that I could apply for a voice-over. I think my voice suits better for Orcs/Uruks rather than humans or elfs. :lol:

Cheers!
Attachments
UGLUK - URUK-HAIS.zip
(2.51 MiB) Downloaded 15 times

RonRules

Post by RonRules » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:42 am

My name is Christopher DaBella and am an aspiring actor in both film and voice. I just want to say, AMAZING work on this whole project everyone, impressive stuff! It is looking to be just as good as the licensed games.

Here is my audition for Bard the Bowman. Again, very impressive people. So much passion.

(A special thank you to my friend Jake, @WavyGravy)
BardtheBowman.zip
My audition for Bard the Bowman (:
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 20 times

Wavy Gravy

Post by Wavy Gravy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:43 am

Hello team! First off I'd just like to say that I have a huge respect for what you are all doing, and I'm very excited to see what you next release on your YouTube channel, as the videos have been simply phenomenal! I have been a very big fan of The Lord of The Rings films, games, books since I was a young child, hence why I am giving my attempt at becoming a part of this fantastic project, alongside my very talented, best friend and soul brother Christopher DaBella!

With out further ado, here's my audition as Balin.
Attachments
Balin.zip
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 22 times