Voice-over entries

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Teregond

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by Teregond » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Hey BFME reforged team,

I have been a fan of LOTR and the BFME series for a long time and was very excited when I found out you guys have started this project. I have always had a passion for voices and I'm eager to help out, I have submitted voice lines for four characters. Keep up the fantasic work!

Many thanks

Teregond
Attachments
Teregond Voice files.zip
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 89 times

unclerushy

Post by unclerushy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Hey Team,

I've always been told I should try it, so this is my first attempt voice acting. I felt really inspired by this project that you guys are undertaking so I felt I had to give it a shot. It's been a dream since I was a kid to be contributing to the Tolkien Universe. For now I've just tried the Witch King without effects, but I'd be happy to try more in the future.

Just in case anyone is looking out for a good condenser microphone, I use the Neewer NW-700 and I've never been happier since I got it. It's almost studio quality at a great price.

Regardless, best of luck with the project. I'm eager to play it and relive my childhood.
Attachments
Witch King - No Edits.rar
(810.63 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

ksxrhstouu

Post by ksxrhstouu » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:41 pm

if you want anything else let me know :D
Attachments
ugluk.zip
(7.16 MiB) Downloaded 69 times

FrederikLucas

Post by FrederikLucas » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:06 am

Hello,

I gave it a shot, hope to contribute to the project in some way because it deserves it so much! Make the dream come true ^^

Would love to redo it after feedback/specific needs on the recording. Also available for other recordings if required.

Thanks in advance and good luck!
Attachments
Thranduil 2 by FrederikLucas.7z
(4.47 MiB) Downloaded 83 times

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Thought I'd give Thranduil a go, I apologise for the ambience I live next to a school and did this in a conservatory, enjoy.
Attachments
Thranduil Voice Lines - Rogue.rar
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 71 times

DanielHodgeVA

Post by DanielHodgeVA » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am

Hello! my name is Daniel Hodge, I am a up and coming semi professional voice actor and BIG lord of the rings fan. BFME was also one of my all time favorites growing up as a kid. Ive gotten to work on steam games like office freakout and Popup Dungeon. I also have extensive acting experience within the skyrim and fallout modding communities.
Please check out my auditions! i put a lot into them.
Attachments
Ugluk_danielhodge.zip
(3.46 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
Witch_king_danielhodge.zip
(3.01 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
Sauron_danielhodge.zip
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
Goblin_King_danielhodge.zip
(7.56 MiB) Downloaded 91 times
Azog_Danielhodge.zip
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

JohnnyFreeze

Post by JohnnyFreeze » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:31 am

updated - My name is John, hope you like it! I can redo it more refined if you like it, thank you for your hard work and taking the time to consider
Attachments
Witch King Second Take.rar
(647.83 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

B_radicle

Post by B_radicle » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:34 am

Hello!

Loved this game growing up, can't wait to see it revamped and really hope I can be apart of that in some way!

Here's what I got for VOs. Will update once more samples come out but I couldn't wait till then :D

Tried three on the list and did some extras for fun, hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Smaug (for fun).rar
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
Misc Voices (for fun).rar
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
The Witch-King.rar
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Sauron.rar
(8.18 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Azog (Black speech).rar
(6.27 MiB) Downloaded 23 times

untoldmonkey

Post by untoldmonkey » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:49 am

Battle for Middle Earth 2 was my childhood; I would be honored to play a part in reforging its glory.

I am an actor for stage and film fresh off a degree in performance and currently training to become an arts educator. I'm so steeped in my studies, however, that I have no time to perform professionally or even create projects of my own, thus I thirst for creative outlets. Specific to voice-over, I have performed voice-over in major productions at my University and I've trained with professional actors in the commercial industry. My microphone is an AT2020, which is better than a Blue Yeti but worse than an XLR.

I've long admired Lee Pace's performance, so here's my attempt. I gave the full run-through three takes and couldn't decide on a favorite, so I figured I'd put in all three. Listen until you get sick of it :lol:
Attachments
Thranduil.zip
(4.89 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
One time I made it through two chapters of the Silmarillion

cookie1138

Post by cookie1138 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:43 pm

Some black speech submittment for Sauron/Mordor .. just a snippet of what we could help you out with?.
Black Speech Mordor - Kevin&Rieke.zip
Give it a listen and a feedback please, we can record all the lines that are needed for this. Nazgul, Commanders, Sauronses, whatever the masters need
(7.65 MiB) Downloaded 23 times