Voice-over entries

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

DaClownBozo

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by DaClownBozo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Hiya, here's my attempt at doing the baddies.
I uploaded Azog and the Witch King with and without effects. Bolg and Great Goblin are both without effects. (Bolg turned out a little Gollum-esque)

To the team; I am an amateur actor from Denmark who fkn loves Lord of the Rings and I've always wanted to try and voice a game, and I saw this: My fav game ever is being remade. So I thought, why not try my hand at it. Hopefully you'll give it a listen.

I attempted to do Azog's lines in blackspeech. Actually wrote a little warspeech for him. It wouldn't give much morale when spoken in english but it sounds quite cool in blackspeech if I should say so myself:

"Orcs of Gundabad, the elves are coming. The dwarves are coming. They want to kill us. But we will kill them. We will crush them. Eat them. I will kill their king. Cut of his head. And it will be glorious. GLORIOUS. I AM AZOG. I AM DEATH."
Attachments
Baddies.zip
(4.53 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

skillz141

Post by skillz141 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:00 pm

I think this line is one of the coolest speech from the BFME 2 Evil campaign, I wish we can do this one in black speech as well, for the "ultimate" attack on heroes.
Attachments
Sauron.zip
(4 MiB) Downloaded 52 times

MichaelTH

Post by MichaelTH » Wed May 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Dear bfme-reforged-Team!

Part of this post is a copy of a mail I have sent you before I realised this forum threat exists, that's why I am writing this reply as well. So to begin, my name is Michael and I am a huge Tolkien and bfme fan and obvious supporter of your idea. When I first discovered your project I was ecstatic and absolutely loved the idea of a remade and improved version of this beloved treasure of a game.

I then quickly thought about ways to support you besides donations and I realised quite quickly that I might be helpful in a way as a volunteer. I am a voice-over artist, an impressionist and currently studying voice-over in an academy in Austria. Yes, that means that I am Austrian and my native language therefore is german but especially for written narration, impressions and voice-overs I am able to hide my accent quite well and I’d like to offer my skills.

I made short demos for most of the characters listed in your post. I have added german versions as well, maybe you need them at that point in the process.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and being part of your team!

Sincerely
Michael (discord id: MichiTh#5517)
Attachments
Witchking_german.zip
(812.03 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Witchking_english.zip
(714.19 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Ugluk_german.zip
(601.4 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Ugluk_english.zip
(716.1 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Thranduil_german.zip
(653.46 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Thranduil_english.zip
(700.71 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Thorin_german.zip
(919.69 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Thorin_english.zip
(964.86 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Sauron_german.zip
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Sauron_english.zip
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

AidanAlexander94

Post by AidanAlexander94 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi there, I'm Aidan an actor and voice actor based in the UK, iv been a huge fan of Tolkien and his works for quite some time and when I heard you were recreating one of my favourite games I couldn't resist trying to be a part of it. Please find attached my Witch King recording, I hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Aidan Alexander
Attachments
Witch King.zip
Aidan Alexander, Witch king
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 11 times

GohstEU

Post by GohstEU » Mon May 24, 2021 4:45 pm

Hi all,

Can some one of you upload the Ugluk/Sauron voice in clean version so i can work on it and modul it in the right way ?
The length of silence between two plays is proportional to the number of incorrect conclusions!
https://www.gohst.eu/
Discord : Gohst#7912

MichaelTH

Post by MichaelTH » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:12 am

Hey everybody!

I created a few more dry takes for some of the characters, trying a more spot-on impression of richard armitage as thorin and a version quite far off. I am also really enjoying working on the witchking and andy serkis' brilliant performance.

I am still looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully being part of your team!

Michael (discord id: MichiTh#5517)

PS: I also have german versions of these takes, for Ugluk and Sauron as well which i am able to send on request.
Attachments
Witchking.zip
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
Thorin1.zip
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Thorin2.zip
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Thranduil.zip
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 6 times