Voice-over entries

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

DaClownBozo

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by DaClownBozo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Hiya, here's my attempt at doing the baddies.
I uploaded Azog and the Witch King with and without effects. Bolg and Great Goblin are both without effects. (Bolg turned out a little Gollum-esque)

To the team; I am an amateur actor from Denmark who fkn loves Lord of the Rings and I've always wanted to try and voice a game, and I saw this: My fav game ever is being remade. So I thought, why not try my hand at it. Hopefully you'll give it a listen.

I attempted to do Azog's lines in blackspeech. Actually wrote a little warspeech for him. It wouldn't give much morale when spoken in english but it sounds quite cool in blackspeech if I should say so myself:

"Orcs of Gundabad, the elves are coming. The dwarves are coming. They want to kill us. But we will kill them. We will crush them. Eat them. I will kill their king. Cut of his head. And it will be glorious. GLORIOUS. I AM AZOG. I AM DEATH."
Attachments
Baddies.zip
(4.53 MiB) Downloaded 24 times

skillz141

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by skillz141 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:00 pm

I think this line is one of the coolest speech from the BFME 2 Evil campaign, I wish we can do this one in black speech as well, for the "ultimate" attack on heroes.
Attachments
Sauron.zip
(4 MiB) Downloaded 13 times