Voice-over entries

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Teregond

Re: Voice-over entries

Post by Teregond » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Hey BFME reforged team,

I have been a fan of LOTR and the BFME series for a long time and was very excited when I found out you guys have started this project. I have always had a passion for voices and I'm eager to help out, I have submitted voice lines for four characters. Keep up the fantasic work!

Many thanks

Teregond
Attachments
Teregond Voice files.zip
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

unclerushy

Post by unclerushy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Hey Team,

I've always been told I should try it, so this is my first attempt voice acting. I felt really inspired by this project that you guys are undertaking so I felt I had to give it a shot. It's been a dream since I was a kid to be contributing to the Tolkien Universe. For now I've just tried the Witch King without effects, but I'd be happy to try more in the future.

Just in case anyone is looking out for a good condenser microphone, I use the Neewer NW-700 and I've never been happier since I got it. It's almost studio quality at a great price.

Regardless, best of luck with the project. I'm eager to play it and relive my childhood.
Attachments
Witch King - No Edits.rar
(810.63 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

ksxrhstouu

Post by ksxrhstouu » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:41 pm

if you want anything else let me know :D
Attachments
ugluk.zip
(7.16 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

FrederikLucas

Post by FrederikLucas » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:06 am

Hello,

I gave it a shot, hope to contribute to the project in some way because it deserves it so much! Make the dream come true ^^

Would love to redo it after feedback/specific needs on the recording. Also available for other recordings if required.

Thanks in advance and good luck!
Attachments
Thranduil 2 by FrederikLucas.7z
(4.47 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Thought I'd give Thranduil a go, I apologise for the ambience I live next to a school and did this in a conservatory, enjoy.
Attachments
Thranduil Voice Lines - Rogue.rar
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 31 times

DanielHodgeVA

Post by DanielHodgeVA » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am

Hello! my name is Daniel Hodge, I am a up and coming semi professional voice actor and BIG lord of the rings fan. BFME was also one of my all time favorites growing up as a kid. Ive gotten to work on steam games like office freakout and Popup Dungeon. I also have extensive acting experience within the skyrim and fallout modding communities.
Please check out my auditions! i put a lot into them.
Attachments
Ugluk_danielhodge.zip
(3.46 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
Witch_king_danielhodge.zip
(3.01 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
Sauron_danielhodge.zip
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
Goblin_King_danielhodge.zip
(7.56 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
Azog_Danielhodge.zip
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 27 times