Page 7 of 9
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 am
2) I'm studying Modern Languages and Translation degree in Spain. I have played BFME too, since I'm a huge LOTR fan. I have been playing videogames since I was a child, and I also know some general translation rules concerning localization, for it is what I want to do after I finish my degree. I'm native Spanish, C1 level in English, and B2 in French. My language combination for this project would be EN-ES, but I can try with French if needed. Thank you for this amazing project, I'm looking forward to hear from you. Kind regards.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:38 pm
2-It is my mother tongue and I have worked in a translation office for a short while. I have taken upper intermediate level English courses.
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:50 pm
1)Language of translation: dutch (native speaker)
2)I am 19 y/o and fluent in english. I followed some extra programs during high school regarding english fluency. I grew up playing BFME at my friends house, sometimes multiple times a week (mostly BFME II). It would be an honor to help the BFME reforged team with translation, let me know if you would like me to help.
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:27 pm
Hello! I've just recently discovered the existence of this team and forum, and may I say i am thrilled. I played my first game of BFME I when i was 15, and i loved it. Since then, I have back to it many times, and only now, after all those years, I found that there is a team trying to create a new game. So, I couldn't pass the opportunity to help if I can!
So, let's get things going!
1)I can translate from English to Greek.
2)I am from Greece, so my native language is Greek. My English level is pretty decent i suppose, but the translation from English to my native language always feels more natural. Therefore, I am confident that I can help a lot with your translation efforts. Also, I work as a Proofreader for one of the biggest technological sites in Greece, PCsteps.gr, and the English site equivalent, PCsteps.com. Because of that, I am very familiar with spelling, grammar, syntax, phrasing for my native language, and writing text in general. Last but not least, my motivation is enormous because we are talking about a new game for Lord of the Rings franchise. If that's not a reason to help, I do not know what is.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:55 am
1) Portuguese (BR)
2) I am Brazilian, I speak native Portuguese, I have already done HQ translations with a friend, I have been playing the game (bfme2) since I was a child and I am very familiar with the texts, in addition, I have LOTR books with Tolkien appendices and translation instructions.
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:32 am
2. Im nativ German speaker and i often have contact with my Collegues in Australia, England or Asia (in Englisch Writing and Speaking)
Time to translate is no problem becaus my flexible working time and i have 3 Friends which would also help
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:51 pm
2-I can help you to translate original descriptions in the game to the turkish language.As I see there are a lot of turkish players,I also know some of them personally.You can stay with me in communication.I would be happy if there is something happening just like this.
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:12 am
2) It's my native language. I am already the French translator of Edain mod and Age of the Ring mod. I have a great knowledge of Middle-earth and a great habit for years of translating games in this universe.
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:03 pm
2-Turkish is my native language and I see that there are a lot of turkish players who love this game.In addition to this,there are also many turkish guys who don't know spesific words in english and this situation brings hard game to play for them.I took many english lessons until this day so I believe that I would be useful for you.
Thank you! Have a nice day.
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:54 pm
1) Brazilian Portuguese
2) I did my MA in the UK and I've been using the English language for games and in school since I was 10 (I'm 27 rn). I've read all LotR books in both English and Portuguese. I translate fanfics as a hobbie and I'm currently writing articles in both English and Portuguese for gaming websites.
I currently have a lot of free time due to the pandemic so I'd like to help however I can.