Translation

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Tole

Re: Translation

Post by Tole » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:06 pm

1. Croatian
2. I have learned english for 12 years in school, plus 2 years in collage. Also, I used to translate articles for local news site which gave me a lot of experience.

The_LOL

Post by The_LOL » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 pm

1. Hungarian
2. I speak Hungarian as my native language, since I was born here, but English is the language I use on a daily basis, as I have participated in online communities in my free time, since I was like 8. I speak the language quite well, I have done a C1 "Euroexam" language exam in english, and currently plan on having doing my Matura in elevated level English. I first played the game when I was around 8 (it was actually the first game next to Star Wars: Jedi Academy which got me to learn english) and I know quite a few others who play the game over here. I would be glad if I could help this project be accessible to people who are less fortunate than me to have not learned english from any source, but still want to enjoy BFME. :D
Isengard best faction. Change my mind.

PETRAS

Post by PETRAS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 pm

1) Spanish (native).

2) I helped other projects/mods in moddb with translations and voice overs. So far they were very pleased with my work.
I write in my free time so I can describe things in many ways. BFME has a lot of potential and free text to "improvise"

Caesar

Post by Caesar » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:38 am

1. Italian (native)

2. I've joined several translation projects (from English to Italian) for boardgames like Runebound and Commands and Colors Ancients / Napoleonics.

In the past I spent hours on BFME game and I would like to contribute on this amazing project!
Alessandro

Mr.poopybutthole

Post by Mr.poopybutthole » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:54 pm

1)Polish
I know some people already want to translate to polish but more people is always better :D

WestEUspy

Post by WestEUspy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:53 pm

1) Portuguese (Portugal not Brazil)
2) I've spoken English most of my life, basically a native language for me. I have a lot of time and would love to help if needed.

Steam

Post by Steam » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:16 pm

1) Italian
2) Italian is my native language, but I'm fluent in English as well, and I enjoy the translating process in general. I speak English pretty much on a daily basis online, for example on your Discord Server.
I've been in England and Ireland multiple times, so I think I could help with the localization.
I also like writing, it'd be fun for me to help with this amazing project!
Francesco