Translation

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

Tole

Re: Translation

Post by Tole » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:06 pm

1. Croatian
2. I have learned english for 12 years in school, plus 2 years in collage. Also, I used to translate articles for local news site which gave me a lot of experience.

The_LOL

Post by The_LOL » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 pm

1. Hungarian
2. I speak Hungarian as my native language, since I was born here, but English is the language I use on a daily basis, as I have participated in online communities in my free time, since I was like 8. I speak the language quite well, I have done a C1 "Euroexam" language exam in english, and currently plan on having doing my Matura in elevated level English. I first played the game when I was around 8 (it was actually the first game next to Star Wars: Jedi Academy which got me to learn english) and I know quite a few others who play the game over here. I would be glad if I could help this project be accessible to people who are less fortunate than me to have not learned english from any source, but still want to enjoy BFME. :D
Isengard best faction. Change my mind.

PETRAS

Post by PETRAS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 pm

1) Spanish (native).

2) I helped other projects/mods in moddb with translations and voice overs. So far they were very pleased with my work.
I write in my free time so I can describe things in many ways. BFME has a lot of potential and free text to "improvise"

Caesar

Post by Caesar » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:38 am

1. Italian (native)

2. I've joined several translation projects (from English to Italian) for boardgames like Runebound and Commands and Colors Ancients / Napoleonics.

In the past I spent hours on BFME game and I would like to contribute on this amazing project!
Alessandro

Mr.poopybutthole

Post by Mr.poopybutthole » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:54 pm

1)Polish
I know some people already want to translate to polish but more people is always better :D

WestEUspy

Post by WestEUspy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:53 pm

1) Portuguese (Portugal not Brazil)
2) I've spoken English most of my life, basically a native language for me. I have a lot of time and would love to help if needed.

Steam

Post by Steam » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:16 pm

1) Italian
2) Italian is my native language, but I'm fluent in English as well, and I enjoy the translating process in general. I speak English pretty much on a daily basis online, for example on your Discord Server.
I've been in England and Ireland multiple times, so I think I could help with the localization.
I also like writing, it'd be fun for me to help with this amazing project!
Francesco

VitorGracia

Post by VitorGracia » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:00 pm

1) Brazilian Portguese

2) 15 years of thorough English knowledge, lived for some time abroad, previous translation experience in gaming and Cambridge's CAE (Certificate of Advanced English), and observant to glossarial details to specific universes. And also passionate for anything LoTR related.

Dejv33

Post by Dejv33 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:41 am

1.Polish
2.This is my native language and I know English at a good level. And of course I would like to help as much as I can: D

Vosus99

Post by Vosus99 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:41 pm

1 I am from Rome, Italy
2 Hi, me and my best friend Tommaso speak fluent english(he has a Cambridge C1 Advanced certificate)and can help you translate the game from english to italian.
We have been playing this game since we were 8 years old, and we still do to this day.In our opinion this is THE BEST GAME EVER, and we love you are doing with this amazing project. We would love to help you and it would be our pleasure.