Page 4 of 5
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:52 am
1. Hi The BFME: Reforged Team! My native language is Kazakh (google "Kazakhstan" and you'll have a clue)
2. I'm a native kazakh who's working as English-kazakh translator in international companies. I've read Silmarillion, Hobbit and LotR trilogy in English
which makes me competent at giving a description of LotR special words. The certificate of Bachelor UK degree can be transmitted upon request, and cannot be attached due to privacy reasons. I've no experience in game translation but I have a good programming (C, C++ and MVB) skills. I can assure you that no games have been translated to kazakh language, if you do agree to launch a kazakh version it's going to be the first game translated to kazakh
language, which is a notable thing
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:33 pm
>Polish is my native language.|a|
>I am an 'insider" (expirienced) translator at musixmatch translating songs English--->Polish|b|
>I like Translating (it's one of my hobbies) (I've been doing this overall for 3 years).|b|
>I write texts both in english and polish everyday e-mails, or even sometimes official mails, essays, articles.|c|
>I learn english for 10 years
>I was forced to attend school with English as the main language to learn (I think it will finally pay off somehow)
>My level of English according to GSE is level 4 (B2/B2+)
>I am familiar with the Polish language version of BFME and BFME2
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 pm
1. Im a native norwegian, so if its necessary for norwegian im there!
2. Ive been writing essays since 7th grade, im sure im good enough.
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:25 pm
I'd love to help you guys out and I guess I would be a good translator into German.
- I am a native Speaker
- I already helped out in small video projects
- I am a huuuuge fan of Middle-Earth / BFME etc. and it would be a honor for me to be part of the game
- I think it would be fun to work with Middle-Earth fans from all over the world to help you and this project
- My english is good enough to find the best translations
- I know the german language of bfme / bfme II / and Rise of the Witchking
I hope you guys will think about me and I am not too late
Greetings from germany you guys are doing a great thing for the "The lord of the Rings"-fans
keep it up
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:59 am
2) My native language is Danish, but I am perfectly fluent in English for a couple of reasons:
- My studies in Physics (currently doing my masters) have all been in English;
- I've had four months of internship at the international research facility CERN in Switzerland;
- I've worked as a waiter and barista in an Australian restaurant for one and a half years;
- Two native English speaking people are married into my otherwise Danish family.
Unfortunately, I don't have any professional experience as a translator. I am, however, accustomed to the language of the Lord of the Rings in both languages as I've read them and the hobbit in both. I did also play all three of the BFME games (only in English though).
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:39 am
Hi there !
2) My native language is French.
I've just finished reading the Lord of the Rings in English, and am currently reading the appendices.
I have translated a text for the European Commission that was selected as the best translation in France (I can provide the name and year of the competition, but I'd rather not do it publicly, as it allows quite easily to know private informations about me).
I'm also an author, and I've taken the habit to translate my own texts, from French to English.
I'd be very happy to help a team who's already doing a fantastic work !
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:20 pm
2) My native language is portuguese.
I've had english as my second language all my life until i got to university, but i still have contact with it everyday also because my course demands it. I played BFME2 and watched LOTR trilogy many times. I do not have a certificate of high english quality, but i am here in case no one else more qualified applies for this task. I think it is important to distinguish Portugal portuguese from Brazil portuguese because both languages are similar but not equal and usually game creators just put Brazil portuguese as the only option of these two which i think it is a mistake, since the feeling is the same.
All in all, im just here because i would like to help BFME2 reforge become better.
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:25 am
2) I'm a native English speaker. I was amongst Spanish speakers (in Bolivia) for nearly 2 years, where I learned Spanish. I have since continued my Spanish at a University level. I will be finishing my Spanish minor in April. I am fluent in both languages, I have written various papers in my Spanish courses and I recently took a class specifically on translation. In that class we practiced translating various types of documents from news articles to essays and song lyrics. I think I'll be a good asset for making sure the meaning is being translated and not just the words.
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:12 pm
1. Hi there Reforged Team! I would like to translate the game into Turkish, cause I am a native speaker and it would be an honor to help this project.
2. I've learned English in 3th grade and still learning, I suppose I know enough English to translate.
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:27 pm
2. I have experience about this. I joined to many translation project.