Translation

Help translate the game to other languages or give a character a voice-over.

Moderator: Solethria

DeGroteBatser

Re: Translation

Post by DeGroteBatser » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Dutch,

I'm a dutch native speaker.

I get high grades for english exams and have a lot of knowledge about grammer and can speak english very well.

I would love to help you guys if you want a dutch translation.

I also have a book of Tolkien wich has all the meaning an explations of the fantasy words from Tolkien in dutch.

Keep up the good work!

PreciousPeach

Post by PreciousPeach » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:19 am

1. Swedish
2. I'm a native swede who've also studied English at uni-level. I'd concider myself above average when it comes to the English language. So I'd be more than happy to help with translations regarding Eng-Swe!
Kind regards, "PreciousPeach". :D

Cwarf

I can translate the game to Swedish

Post by Cwarf » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:06 pm

1 - Hi I’m offering my service as translator to convert English to Swedish!

2 - I’m a native speaker, currently studying third year of my three-year education in high school. I have high grades both in Swedish and English and tend to put much effort into them. Been a LOTR fan as far as I can remember and it would be a pleasure helping out and contributing to this amazing project!

- Cwarf
Last edited by Cwarf on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Weissburg

Post by Weissburg » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:22 pm

1) Turkish.
2) It's my native language and I have ELP (C2) certificate
for English.

MrGreen

Post by MrGreen » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:00 pm

1. German
2. I am a native German speaker and English was one of my four A-level courses I graduated with. I use English everyday and therefore my English is pretty good.

I would really like to make a small contribution to this amazing project.

Loyd

Post by Loyd » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:24 pm

1. - Hi I’m offering my service as translator to convert English to Czech
2. -I am a native speaker, I study high school, so I would find enough time to devote myself to translations, of course after school. I can't even say I'm good or bad in English, I still have something to learn, but who doesn't? As far as bfme is concerned, I rushed all the parts and I like the world of Tolkien and I have books with me, so it wouldn't be a problem to reach for books at any time. It would be an honor to help at least as follows.

Loyd

Foshyzzle

Post by Foshyzzle » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:48 pm

1 - English to Portuguese

2 - Native portuguese speaker, have been studying and living in the UK for an year now.
Qualifications: Cambridge CPE (Certificate of Proficiency).
Both during the years learning for my qualifications and now as part of my routine, I would like to believe I hold enough training to be able to help with the initiative!

Note: Depending on whether the task will be shared and the maintenance required for future updates, I can't guarantee to get things done in a tight schedule due to personal life demands.

SittingBuff

Post by SittingBuff » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm

1) I speak French

2) French is my native language, i read Tolkien at this moment and maybe for a few month x) so with a good english level (B2/C1) and an immersion in the literary world of tolkien, i think it can be great :)

Μαχωειι

Post by Μαχωειι » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:04 am

French,
I'm a native speaker and I did some translation work for small indie games like Beat hazard, I really like doing that and I'm highly motivated helping you for that aspect of the game. I red Tolkien in French and in English and my level in English is good enough I think to do that translation work.

NiaxaFR

Post by NiaxaFR » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:12 am

Hi, I'm a native french speaker.

I don't speak english very well but I really understand it, so i can easily translate from English to French. I worked on the "English -> French" translation of the independent video game "0 A.D." and the software "Odoo", using the Transifex platform.

I'm a great fan of the Middle-Earth so... If I can help, think about me. :D