Saruman

The gallery of work of our artists, full of concepts of characters, buildings and etc.

Moderator: Solethria

Solethria

Saruman

Post by Solethria » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Concept art of Saruman.
SPOILER_fAIVPSkbeCY.png
Forum Moderator

Silinef

Re: Saruman

Post by Silinef » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Great job i just noticed one detail Imagehttps://goo.gl/images/WtCTPT
Saruman should have longer hair couse he looks like he was at the hairdresser's ;) can't wait to see him like Thranduil!

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Maybe it's becouse that is only screen but... his face looks like it's yellow. Other parts are okay ^^

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:42 am

As it is just a concept art, I think it is ok if the face is a bit more yellowish. Also, he is supposed to look quite old, so a bit of yellow in the face isn't bad, in particular as it better contrasts to his white robes.

Syso

Post by Syso » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:48 am

Looks great. But yeah, its strange to see him with shorter hair, when i always see him as a saruman from the movie :)
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:06 am

Wouldn't it be cool if his hair would grow with each level he gains? Each level represents 100 of years of gained experience, so his hair would grow quite a bit over that time. He doesn't have to go the Rapunzel way, but starting with shorter hair and ending at the movie length would be cool.

Syso

Post by Syso » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:39 am

Your not losing you creativity ;D Yeah lets also make his voice louder, his aura stronger and his teeth whiter at higher levels. if anybody have a time for that, i would say, lets do this! Btw if sbd really made this it would be most detailed game ever.
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:56 am

Shouldn't his teeth get yellower, as he has been drinking more black tea? Just saying.
I love throwing in weird idea :lol:

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:49 am

Solethria wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:53 pm
Concept art of Saruman.

SPOILER_fAIVPSkbeCY.png
Hello again. The conceptual art of Saruman is very beautiful. what made me think that maybe there could be a part of the game that I would say extra and we could see all the conceptual arts that they have done throughout the realization of the game. you know like some games where they show conceptual art. They could put Units, Heroes, Places like for example Mines Thirid and Buildings, absolutely all the conceptual arts. And in addition everything that they have done in this game must be recognized even the conceptual art. In my opinion I think it is a very good idea, you could pose it to the main team. at least promise me what you thought. THANK YOU :D