Isengard Wargs 3D model.
4F_XkjnFWr4.png
-
For the Gundabad Wargs 3D model, see the poll section viewtopic.php?f=5&t=187
Forum Moderator

Lostir

Re: Isengard Wargs 3D model

Post by Lostir » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 am

Honestly they don't look that much like the ones seen in the movies. I can'T exactly put a thumb on what seems different, but I atleast remember the hair standing upright at their beck making them look pretty much like hyenas. Will those be added by planes and therefore aren't shown in the model yet, or is it intended to have them look differently, or am I just remembering those wrong?

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 am

Yes they had hair standing up, at the spot where the back is standing up. Since this is a 3D mesh hair is not included yet. The face I think has the same silly look as they had in the movies. In this case hair and texture is what makes up most of the character so that might be it.
Forum Moderator

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Solethria wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 am
Yes they had hair standing up, at the spot where the back is standing up. Since this is a 3D mesh hair is not included yet. The face I think has the same silly look as they had in the movies. In this case hair and texture is what makes up most of the character so that might be it.

Solethria

In my opinion, it is excellent to be a 3D model, obviously it is only a model as proof. Obviously they will put many more details in the original model and the hair is true. In my opinion, it is beautiful in terms of quality and work and I want to see it on the battlefield.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Moises Salazar wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm
In my opinion, it is beautiful in terms of quality and work and I want to see it on the battlefield.
Thanks for leaving your thoughts! I too look forward to using the wargs on the battlefield.
Forum Moderator