Moderator: Solethria

007hasan

Re: Spellbook of Isengard

Post by 007hasan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Solethria wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:02 pm
007hasan wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:42 pm
You need to install new things in the game. You need to be inspired by all the books of Tolkien, my friend. Silmarillion etc. For this reason, there must be more magic. If you can add more specific and creative things. It will be perfect too! We look forward to the game!
The team is well aware of all the books and incorporates whatever it finds fitting for both lore and gameplay in the game if replacements are needed. Like The Burning Engine in this spellbook.
Thank you, you are very kind. Sorry my slice was rude. I'm just learning this language.

Will the elves be 3-4 groups? Will there be all heroes in the series? Like it noldor sindar silvan etc... Glorfindel fingolfing fenoer etc. etc. ? Please get all the characters and all ages!

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:29 pm

007hasan wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm
Will the elves be 3-4 groups? Will there be all heroes in the series? Like it noldor sindar silvan etc... Glorfindel fingolfing fenoer etc. etc. ? Please get all the characters and all ages!
The team is not adding units and factions because they exist, they have to fit with purpose, also this game is a mix of the bfme games/pj films and mainly lotr book, all are set in the third age.

007hasan

Post by 007hasan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:50 pm

BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:29 pm
007hasan wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 pm
The team is not adding units and factions because they exist, they have to fit with purpose, also this game is a mix of the bfme games/pj films and mainly lotr book, all are set in the third age.

I understood thank you. Yes that is right. I just thought it would be a bigger playground if it was wide. this would be more difficult. Nevertheless thanks will be nice. The larger the character and the pedigree the more beautiful it becomes. this can be done more difficult! Yet you do excellent work! When is the forecast coming? End user so we can map? World-Builder: Will there be such a program?

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 am

007hasan wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:50 pm
I understood thank you. Yes that is right. I just thought it would be a bigger playground if it was wide. this would be more difficult. Nevertheless thanks will be nice. The larger the character and the pedigree the more beautiful it becomes. this can be done more difficult! Yet you do excellent work! When is the forecast coming? End user so we can map? World-Builder: Will there be such a program?
Im not part of the team, but im answering you what I know. The team are not open to mods, but I think they are ok with community maps, that would be a late feature, after the seven factions I think.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 am

007hasan wrote:
End user so we can map? World-Builder: Will there be such a program?
There will not be a worldbuilder, the process of creating the maps will be different for Reforged and the creation of a worldbuilder with the likes of what was present in bfme would be a whole project on its own.
Forum Moderator

007hasan

Post by 007hasan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:41 pm

Solethria wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 am
007hasan wrote:
End user so we can map? World-Builder: Will there be such a program?
There will not be a worldbuilder, the process of creating the maps will be different for Reforged and the creation of a worldbuilder with the likes of what was present in bfme would be a whole project on its own.
I understand. Thank you so much. We're eagerly waiting for him to leave.

007hasan

Post by 007hasan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:43 pm

BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 am
007hasan wrote:
Im not part of the team, but im answering you what I know. The team are not open to mods, but I think they are ok with community maps, that would be a late feature, after the seven factions I think.
Thank you so much. The game will be beautiful. There will be a lot of people playing. ım sure, Then the maps multiply.