FAQ + Roadmap

Contains all available information about the game’s progress

Moderator: Solethria

AspiringElf

Re: FAQ + Roadmap

Post by AspiringElf » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:07 am

Mae govannen,

Can we get an update to this road map or are we too early in the development to do so? I'm really curious after all these months how we're shaping.

Aspiring Elf

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:44 pm

AspiringElf wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:07 am
Mae govannen,

Can we get an update to this road map or are we too early in the development to do so? I'm really curious after all these months how we're shaping.

Aspiring Elf
Mae govannen,

Yes i will update the topic soon enough, maybe tomorrow since new information has been released yesterday!
Forum Moderator

Tjhunter5151

open beta

Post by Tjhunter5151 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:10 pm

I know you guys are working hard and the game will be ready when its ready, is there any news on the open beta release. I am just itching to have a go. Again props to you guys for what your doing.

BlackDouglasOK

Re: open beta

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Tjhunter5151 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:10 pm
I know you guys are working hard and the game will be ready when its ready, is there any news on the open beta release. I am just itching to have a go. Again props to you guys for what your doing.
They hope to release the closed beta in 2020 spring-summer

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Updated the main FAQ topic. Adjusted many answers based on current available info/changes and also added some new questions to the bottom of the list!

The biggest update is a goal for closed beta spring 2020 (not a deadline, just something the team hopes to reach) and a shared global plan document.
Forum Moderator

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:05 am

Out of interest, is that still the Isengard Open Beta that has been talked about, or are the plans to include more in the Open Beta? (And are those information public?)

MrGreen

Post by MrGreen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 am

On 26th of September information were made public on the Facebook page. The document includes the next plans they are aiming for.
https://m.facebook.com/pg/The-Lord-of-t ... l&mt_nav=0

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:11 am

MrGreen wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 am
On 26th of September information were made public on the Facebook page. The document includes the next plans they are aiming for.
https://m.facebook.com/pg/The-Lord-of-t ... l&mt_nav=0
I have updated the FAQ page yesterday and included this 'Global Plan' document in the last question 'What is your current plan of action' :)
Lostir wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:05 am
Out of interest, is that still the Isengard Open Beta that has been talked about, or are the plans to include more in the Open Beta? (And are those information public?)
The open beta will have both Isengard and Elves. This information is public and can in fact be found in this FAQ topic (view roadmap or read 'global plan' document that has been added yesterday).
Forum Moderator

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 am

Thats great to see. Thought it were just minor updates to questions not a new roadmap.

And most what is written there makes sense to me.