Thranduil

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Thranduil

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello!
After a very long break, I decided to come back to creating new skills for heros in Reforge. This time I created an skills for new Thranduil. And I created skills for both base and Ring Hero versions. Also I tried to base his skills both on book and movie version of him.
For base version, I was thinking about him as a tank with a bit of suppoert for allied units and heros.

1. Level 1: Heir of Oropher- Thranduil, after inheritance the Woodland Realm, dedicated his life to protect his kingdom from the darkness. In result he almost cut any connections between his realm and rest of the world, but he gave his people needed security. Elven units near Thranduil receive +15% to their armor. All your buildings receive +25% to defense. Thranduil, every time he levels up, he receives +15% to his armor. (passive ability)

2. Level 1: Mount/Dismount- Thranduil can ride on his mighty elk, or move by foot. When he is using his elk, he loses 15% of defense, but at the same time, he receives +15% to his attack.

3. Level 3: Support for friends- Thranduil, despite fact that he almost cut his own kingdom from the rest of the world, was able to create some kind of friendship with other kingdoms and realms, like People of the Laketown. And in time of need, he was able to support his friends. All allied economical buildings produce +25% more resources. Allied heroes are 15% cheaper and their skills cool down is 25% shorter. (passive ability)

4. Level 6: Elvenking of Mirkwood- Despite his main goal, which was defend his realm at all cost, Thranduil took part in both Battle of Five Armies and War for the Ring. During both conflicts, he appeared to be great military leader, loyal allay and fair ruler. For next minute, Thranduil and all allied units and heroes around him, receives +25% to attack and armor. Allied heroes also get experience 50% faster.

5. Level 8: Call of the Woodland Realm- In time of need, Thranduil can all his best warriors and soldiers to defend their homeland and it’s people. Thranduil summons permanently five random Mirkwood units on the battlefield.

Thranduil: Ring Hero
For this version of his skills, I was again planing him to be an tank, but with unit and hero Interferer with minor potential to be a mass slayer.

1. Level 1: Defender of Woodland Realm- Thranduil, under the influence of the Ring, starts to believe that Middle-Earth is already doomed. In act of desperation, he completely cut his kingdom from the rest of the world, hoping it will prevent the shadow from covering the Woodland Realm. Even if the shadow is already there. Eleven units near Thranduil receive +30% to their armor but also their lose 15% to their attack. All your buildings receive +50% to defense but the cost of creating them rise by 15% and time of building them is 15% longer. Thranduil immediately receive +100% to his armor, but his skills need +15% more time for cool down. (passive ability)

2. Level 1: Mount/Dismount- Thranduil can ride on his mighty elk, or move by foot. When he is using his elk, he loses 15% of defense, but at the same time, he receives +15% to his attack.

3. Level 3: Distrust- Under the influence of the One Ring, Thranduil starts to believe that every outsider wants to destroy or claim Woodland Realms. Because of that’s he loses his trust towards his old allies, and starts to preparing, to fight against them too. All units, which don’t belong to player, around Thranduil lose 25% of their armor and their attack strength. All allied heroes, which don’t belong to player, cost 15% more. (passive ability)

4. Level 6: Contempt and pride- One Ring slowly starts to cover Thranduils mind and heart in shadow and darkness. Because of that, he starts to hate other races, different then elves, and believes that only his kind can bring hope and freedom for Middle-Earth. For next minute, Thranduils attacks will generate small explosions of darkness. Every non-eleven unit in the range of the explosion will receive extra splash damage and it will lose 25% of armor.

5, Level 10: Shadow of Mirkwood- After some time, Thranduil starts to consider the shadow, which seized Woodland Realm as an opportunity. Thanks the power of the One Ring, he is able to control this shadow and use it as a weapon. Thranduil will create an powerful explosion of shadow around him.. All allied units, in the range of the explosion, will be knock back and they will be paralyzed by fear. All enemy units, in the range of the explosion, will be knock back and they will receive medium damage.

What do you think about my ideas? Please, tell me in the comments. Also... thanks for reading