mode create hero, in multiplayer

Moderator: Solethria

Huntik43

mode create hero, in multiplayer

Post by Huntik43 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:30 pm

hi reforged team i would suggest you to review the create hero mode and the main reason and this , I think that if you want to enhance the multi player (I turn to the Classic and war Of the ring modality) you have to think about improving the create hero mode (not now but as soon as the beta comes out) because since the bfme franchise is a particular strategic game one also based more on the skills of the summoned heroes, I think that being able to create your own personalized hero can be useful for the multiplayer experience, because the fact of deciding the skills of the hero,its cost, its power etc .... allows the player to create ad hoc heroes for certain games and situations and I think that in addition to a revisitation of the campaign made by you, fans (like me) would be happy if reforged also revisited the create hero mode. the main changes for the CAH are the following: change of hero cost system (the heroes I created cost too much ..... despite trying to balance strength and skill), allow customization from the description (I don't want to see in the hero description "recruit a custom hero" ... ... less emphasis),more freedom of choice between weapons and clothing, more races and powers available and a clearer or at least detailed hero stat bar.