New units

Moderator: Solethria

Casper

New units

Post by Casper » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:25 pm

I would love to see way more units then in the original BFME2 😍 I hope you guys can add more soldiers for rohan goblins Gondor Mordor Isengard dwarves And elves, and maybe more heroes, (Like in the mods^) btw great work bfme reforged looks great

Lostir

Re: New units

Post by Lostir » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:58 pm

There are only so many units that are possible without becoming unnecessary or just bad. And a unit that exists but which is never build isn't a good way to go for a multiplay game, even if they can be great representations lorewise.

Huntik43

Re: New units

Post by Huntik43 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:53 pm

In italiano:considera(riferito a lostrian) che il giocatore singolo nelle partite contro l'AI voglia provare a vincere con altre unita(e non abbia molte opzioni con la fazione presa)quindi a mio parere sia buono avere piu unita per fazione avere piu unita,sia perchè e rispettoso sia nella tradizione rapresentare in modo completo la fazione.se leggi il commento,esprimi la tua opinione poi ti
(se ti va)parliamo di come migliorare gli hobbit(il battaglione evocabile dalle locande con la fazione elfica)ti saluto ed attendo la tua risposta ciao
Translate in english: consider (referring to lostrian) that the single player in games against AI wants to try to win with other units (and does not have many options with the faction taken) so in my opinion it is good to have more units per faction to have more units, both because it is respectful both in tradition to represent the faction in a complete way. if you read the comment, express your opinion then you
(if you like) let's talk about how to improve the hobbits (the battalion summoned from the inns with the elven faction) I greet you and await your response byebye