Khamul

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Khamul

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:01 am

Hello!

Today I want present you guys my ideas for Khamul. This time, when I was making him, I wasn't thinking about any specific role for him. I just wanted to put him as close to the cannon skills as it's possible. To make it easier, I will present his skills in three diffrent forms, when he is moving by: foot, mount or Fellbeast.

On foot:

1. Level 1: Nazgul from The East- enemy units near Khamul will loose 10% to dmg and armor, and they will be 15% more susceptible for fear. Allied Easterlings and Haradrim units at the map will get +15% to dmg, and they will have fear resistance. (Passive ability)

2. Leve 1: Dark mount- Khamul will ride at his horse.

3. Leve 2: Scream- enemy units near Khamul will be terrorized by fear and they will run away.

4. Level 4: Morgul Blade- Khamul will stab enemy unit or hero by his Morgul Blade. Target will get small dmg and it will be not able to move by next 15 sec and it will suffer smal dmg from poison at this time. If target dies under the influence of the Blade, it will change into a Wraith.

5. Level 7: "The strongest in sword..."- Khamul will get for 30 sec +100% to dmg and he will be invulnerable for enemy melee attacks. When Sauron regain his One Ring, this skill will change into a Slave of the Ring.

On mount:

1. Level 1: Nazgul from The East- enemy units near Khamul will loose 10% to dmg and armor, and they are 15% more susceptible for fear. Allied Easterlings and Haradrim units at the map get +15% to dmg, and they will have fear resistance. (Passive ability)

2. Level 1: Fellbeast- Khamul will ride at his Fellbeast.

3. Level 2: Scream- enemy units near Khamul will be terrorized by fear and they will run away.

4. Level 4: Tireless pursuit- Khamul will get for 1 minute +100% to his movement speed. All enemy units near him will be paralized by fear. For it, Khamul will be not able to change his mount or regain his hp, when the skill is working.

5. Level 7: Sensitive to the One- Khamul will reveal for 1 minute an current location of the One Ring. If enemy Ring Hero wields One Ring, he (Ring Hero) will suffer small dmg and he will not be able to use his skills by next 15 sec. When Sauron regain his One Ring, this skill will change into a Slave of the Ring

On Fellbeast:

1. Level 1: Nazgul from The East- enemy units near Khamul will loose 10% to dmg and armor, and they are 15% more susceptible for fear. Allied Easterlings and Haradrim units at the map get +15% to dmg, and they will have fear resistance. (Passive ability)

2. Level 1: On foot (didn't had better idea for name for this skill)- Khamul will move on foot.

3. Level 2: Scream- enemy units near Khamul will be terrorized by fear and they will run away.

4. Level 4: Terror from the skies- Khamul will get, for 30 sec, +25% to his movment speed. His Fellbeast attacks will be 25% stronger and they will make extra small aoe dmg.

5. Level 7: Glory of Dol Guldur- Khamul creates big explosion of dark magic under his Fellbeast. Ally units, in the range of the explosion, will be invulnerable for enemy attacks by next 30 sec. Enemy units, in the range of the explosion, will fall into insanity and they will start fight eachother, as long, as any of them is alive. When Sauron regain his One Ring, this skill will change into a Slave of the Ring.

5. Level 10: Slave of the Ring- Khamul creates around him Cursed Aura which will float by next 1 minute. Enemy units in Cursed Aura will loose 75% to their dmg and armor, and they will suffer extra dmg from poison. Everytime when Khamul will kill sombody in the range of Aura he will regain some of his hp.