Models

Moderator: Solethria

Lohander

Models

Post by Lohander » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm

With the great work and effort that you are doing, and with those great models, like that Thranduil, I propose in the game menu a kind of "Hall of Heroes", where you can observe all the Heroes with those models so incredible that you are doing. And who knows, maybe in the future it will be like a menu where you can customize them, change the appearance, or even skills (maybe I've gotten too excited about this last one. :D ). 
But I think it would be a simple thing (maybe, I don't know) to have a gallery where you can see those magnificent heroes and models that you have made with such quality because they look incredible.
Sorry for my English and keep te good work.

Lostir

Re: Models

Post by Lostir » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:59 am

Really like the idea.
Customizing might be a bad idea for multiplayer, but it could be deactivatable similar to Create A Hero.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:38 pm

I think it can be nice. I would actually add upon that idea and have a faction page in which you can see the artwork, model and also statistics of that unit, building or hero. That would be both cool and usefull.
Forum Moderator

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:45 pm

In that case if it becomes a small information page, it should be available from ingame matches too. That would allow players to make better decisions.
Maybe even some flavour texts could be added.

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:03 am

Yeah having somethin like that would be nice, with bestiaty style

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Hello, personally, I really like your idea ... Hey, what would you think if in the room of the heroes you could change aspects such as: Boromir from The fellowship of the ring and change it to Boromir of the two towers, the same would be with Gandalf the Gray to Gandalf the White among others Well, how about the idea?