New heroes on other Factions?

Moderator: Solethria

Drvgfvm6

New heroes on other Factions?

Post by Drvgfvm6 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Isengard has Ugluk.
Everyone name one new hero for the remaining five Factions you would all like to see added. ?
Also whoever is in charge (Sol)? Can you maybe give us some hints at any new heroes or units for the other Factions please?
I would love to see the Witch King reworked someway and possibly the Nazgul as well .

Lostir

Re: New heroes on other Factions?

Post by Lostir » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Men of the West: Imrahil or Denethor, because both were important characters during the WotR. Probably would prefer Imrahil, as he synergizes quite well with the whole cavalry thematic of Men.

Elves: Celeborn, because he is an important character too and it makes no sense to leave him out if there is space for another hero left.

Dwarves: Brand/Bard, adding him in RotWk was the right decision. Though I expect a lot more changes for the dwarven heroes.

Mordor: Gothmog, the same as with Brand

Wild: Bolg, because he was the leader during the Hobbit and therefore should have a place in the faction more than anyone else. And Smaug shall replace Drogoth.

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Lostir wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:54 pm
Men of the West: Imrahil or Denethor
I strongly disagree with adding more heroes to MoTW, especially Denethor, thematically men are a faction that requires strong leaders. Maybe Merry & Pippin duo as an spell.
Lostir wrote:
Dwarves: Brand/Bard
Mordor: Gothmog
I guess the devs take into account all the BFMEs. I also believe that the heroes of the dwarves need many changes, in fact now I do not see much sense in Gloin as a hero on his own. I hope that Thorin works as a heroic batallion due to the Company.
Lostir wrote:
Wild: Bolg. And Smaug shall replace Drogoth
I disagree with the addition of Bolg if Azog is present. Of the two, Azog overshadows Bolg in books and movies
Please replace Drogoth with the Golden Boy

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:57 pm

I strongly disagree with adding more heroes to MoTW,
Then this is the wrong topic for you, as the topic requests to name 1 hero per faction that we would like to see.
I guess the devs take into account all the BFMEs.
But Reforged is nonetheless based on BfME2 and nothing from RotWk is set yet, except Angmar in the future.
I disagree with the addition of Bolg if Azog is present. Of the two, Azog overshadows Bolg in books and movies
For the reason above Azog isn't present yet. Also, in the books Bolg was a lot more important.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Gondor: (yes, I still think that Rohan and Gondor should be splitted)
- Denethor
- Imrahil
- Beregond

Rohan:
- Hama
- Gamling
- Theodret

Elves:
- Celeborn
- Tauriel (I know it's hero only from movie, but still, she was very good)

Dwarfs:
- Here I will not write anything becouse we still don't know at which time line this fraction will be: From Hobbit or from War for the Ring.

Mordor:
- Gorbag
- Shagrat

Isengard:
- Bill Ferny
- Lotto Sacville-Baggins

Goblins:
- Bolg
- Great Goblin
- Golfumbur.

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Drvgfvm6 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 pm
Also whoever is in charge (Sol)? Can you maybe give us some hints at any new heroes or units for the other Factions please?
Yes, here goes:

- Ugluk (Isengard, addition)
- Thranduil (Elves, rework)
- The witch king (possible rework)
- Sauron (additional role)
- Balin (Dwarves, addition)
- Thorin (Dwarves, addition)
- Bard (Dwarves, possible rework)
- Azog (Goblins/Wild, rework)
- Bolg (Goblins/Wild, addition)
- The Great Goblin (Goblins/Wild, replacement for Gorkil)

The list is subject to change, the role and design is not final for most of these. This list doesn't exclude additions/changes.
Forum Moderator