Spell books for remaining factions

Moderator: Solethria

Lostir

Re: Spell books for remaining factions

Post by Lostir » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Personally, I agree with that. While the spellbook is cool, it is really strong at the moment. Also, using a spell is far too usefull usually and as long as there is a fight, it hardly ever makes sense not to use a spell and wait for a better moment.

My preference would be spells that would be a lot more tactical and force the player to do some kind of decisions.
Also, each spell should have more of a specialized strength (which is already true for some but not for all), such that the decision between two spells is more than which one is stronger oveall.

Needless to say I*m a huge fan of what Edain did to their spellbooks and up to certain degree what Battle for Middle-Earth tactics did too.

Archaon | Everchosen

Post by Archaon | Everchosen » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 am

Personally, I agree with that. While the spellbook is cool, it is really strong at the moment.
This.

Whoever gets something like Balrog or Army of the Dead first - wins.
"I am the Final Moment made flesh. I stand here on this mountain, and I will sit on this throne. I will be the axis upon which the wheel of change turns, and the world will drown in the light of unborn stars."

Spectre_87

Post by Spectre_87 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:47 am

Or possibly just make the spells harder to get or spell points harder to earn?

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm

:idea: There could be an option to disable spells when setting up a multiplayer skirmish battle. Pepople who liked their OP appereance wouldn't be touched.
"If we die this deh we die in gloareh, we die heroes' deffs, but we shall not die, no! It is the enemeh who will tehste
deff and defeat!"