Spell books for remaining factions

Moderator: Solethria

Lostir

Re: Spell books for remaining factions

Post by Lostir » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Personally, I agree with that. While the spellbook is cool, it is really strong at the moment. Also, using a spell is far too usefull usually and as long as there is a fight, it hardly ever makes sense not to use a spell and wait for a better moment.

My preference would be spells that would be a lot more tactical and force the player to do some kind of decisions.
Also, each spell should have more of a specialized strength (which is already true for some but not for all), such that the decision between two spells is more than which one is stronger oveall.

Needless to say I*m a huge fan of what Edain did to their spellbooks and up to certain degree what Battle for Middle-Earth tactics did too.

Archaon | Everchosen

Re: Spell books for remaining factions

Post by Archaon | Everchosen » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 am

Personally, I agree with that. While the spellbook is cool, it is really strong at the moment.
This.

Whoever gets something like Balrog or Army of the Dead first - wins.
"I am the Final Moment made flesh. I stand here on this mountain, and I will sit on this throne. I will be the axis upon which the wheel of change turns, and the world will drown in the light of unborn stars."