Pallando

Moderator: Solethria

WerewolfMoonHunter

Pallando

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Hello. I think it's time to show you my ideas for secound Blu Wizard- Pallando. When Alatar was more like unit interferer/ mass slayer, Pallando will be more unit/hero supporter. I hopeso you will like my ideas. Write what you think about them at comments.

1. Level 1- Blue Wizard: Pallando was one of Blue Wizards, and Istar which was send to Middle-Earth to support Free Peoples in fight with Sauron. Pallando gets 15% of resistance agains enemy magick. If Alatar is at battle field this resustance increases to 30% (passive abillty).

2. Level 1- Wizard Blast: Close range attack that blasts back enemies.

3. Level 3- Pilgrimage: Pallando went with Alatar at long journey to the East parts of Middle-Earth to fight with Sauron and his servants. Trip this was really long, and hard but successful. Pallando gets for 30 sec. +25% for moving speed and he can't be knock back.

4. Level 5- Envoy of Vallars- Pallando went at the east parts of Middleearth to fight agains Sauron and his power. He was doing it by spreading between Easterlings message from Vallinor. He was convincing themy that tehy don't have to serve Dark Lord, and they can be free. Allied units at choosen aera will get +25% dmg and fear resistance for 30 sec.

5. Level 7- Helper of the East- Pallando's name means „Helper of the East” which is connected to his role. He was supproting every man at the East which didn't fall under Saurons Power. All allied units near Pallando will get back 100% hp and they will have fear resistance for 30 sec. All allied heros near Pallando will get back 100% hp and theyr skills will be ready to use.

Thats all. I hope so you like it. Thank you for reading.

Syso

Re: Pallando

Post by Syso » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:40 pm

Hey werewolf!
Its nice that you still writing about all this champs, even those who arent well known.
I must say you have nice book knowledge and ur ideas makes my imagination fly in Tolkiens world again :)
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 am

Yeah, your ideas are creative and lore-friendly - 100% pure Tolkien and no Shadow od Mordor poop inside (~˘▾˘)~
"A new power is rising!"

Tawarthion

Post by Tawarthion » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:04 pm

Maybe the level 5 power should be ability to convert human units.

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:41 am

Tawarthion wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:04 pm
Maybe the level 5 power should be ability to convert human units.
I was thinking about something like this, but.... convert ability is more like Evil frations skills so I was afraid that it will not siut here.