Rohan and Gondor

Moderator: Solethria

sakkar

Re: Rohan and Gondor

Post by sakkar » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:04 pm

CHUpancake wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:14 pm
I agree with you sir, we should come up with new structers and units that is true but before i wanna think about it i would like to hear it will be for something that it will actually be in game.
Yeah me too. I hope that those informations will come soon.

CHUpancake

Post by CHUpancake » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:15 pm

If they agreed with it i would give alot of suggestions, and helped alot. Atleast i would try :)))

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:51 pm

echo wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:02 pm
What I suggest is to simply ask one of the dev's or Solethria to create a poll so we can all at least understand where the majority of us fans stand on this rather difficult subject.
Actually that has already been done, just not on the forum but on Discord. Me and Elrohir (other mod of Discord server) run more community based polls there that not always come directly from the devteam, which this was one of. Here are the results:
Screenshot_20190228-220203_Discord.jpg
Note that these results don't confirm Rohan, as the plan still is to first create the 6 bfme2 factions and after that Angmar. Since this will be a long task the devteam has not yet speculated on new factions.

I would personally still love to see the ideas you guys have about Rohan (and replacements for Gondor) here or in a more serious game design manner in this thread I made. The devteam has also posted a discussion about factions before that hosts some ideas.

I'm currently on vacation but I've been thinking of ways to make the forum sections more fitting for all these different kinds of topics, I would love to get some feedback.
Forum Moderator

Oloringrey

Post by Oloringrey » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:18 pm

for sure. Rohan and Gondor should be separate