Okay. So I will wrtie Fraction and I will write what I thing should be changed/removed/added.
For me Gondor buildings are mostly okay. I mean it's hard to find something to change, but... maybe their barracks. I mean, I like them but they should be little bigger and more complex, becouse right now this version looks like sombody cut one part of the building from another.
Here, almost everything is okay. If I could change something it would be Rohan Peasants. If Rohan will not be split from Gondor at BFME Reforged, they sould have better look. At RoW they had to cartoon look and they should look more like at BFME I
I know that Gondor have many heros but... ther are many guys form book which should be at this game as Gonor heros. Her is a list:
Their buildings were mostly okay but... for me ther were too simple. Elves had much more beautyful and interesting architecture. Thats why I think:
- Elvish barracks should have more decoration details
- Elvish fortress should be change and look more like buildings in Lorien
- Malorn trees should have been changed. I mean elves should have some kind of farms too. And Malorn Trees should be something like Elvish statue
- The Mirror of Galadriel should not be like healing well anymore. It should be only some kind os special building for Galadriel only, and elves should have they own healing well.
Elvish units were okay, but Lorien Warriors and Elvish Archers should have... I don't know, better looking armour. I mean: ealier they were looking like they run to fight in pajamas.
Here I must say that elvish herso are mostly okay, but again ther are some important characters, which should be added to this game:
Here I would change one thing. I mean, now after Hobbit, we have better look at "oryginal" dwarfen architecture, and I think all, or almost all buildings should be rechange to make them look more like Erebor in movie.
Here everything is okay but pleas: don't give them anti-arrow machines!!!!!
Here I will not write too much to becosue I know that they are problems now to decide in which part of time the dwarfs will be put, so I will not write anything here.
Mordor buildings are mostly okay, but..... some of them looks like weak, wooden constructions. And we should remember that thye used caves, and ruins of ealier buildings too. So maybe you should make something like this here?
Here I would not change much but... Mordor was using not only orcs and beasts but humans and ghosts too. So I would like to see more human units and some kind ghosts units.
Mordor heros are okay for me so I will not write her anything.
Here I agree with Lostir. Isengard fortress don't look good. It looks like to much like Orthranc. I agree for bulding made from iron but it should bu mush simple and not so.... modern. Other buildings are okay.
Here is very big mistake. In movie we see that Saruman was usnig only Uruk-hai and Wild humans. But army of Isengard in book was much more mixed. He used traitors from Rohan, goblins from Misty Mountains, half-orcs, bandits and mercenaries. And I would like to see more units like this.
Isengard heros... they are okay but I would like to see more of them.
Goblin buildings in oryginalgame look too good. I mean they buildings should look more primitive. Caves, tents, shelters, and simple constructions.
Here almost everything is okay. I would replaced half-trolls and give here some stronger orc's or urks. They should have wargs units too. And I really like one idea which I saw at third part of the Hobbit movie (I don't speak about giant goblins and this too op trolls!). I mean here this scene of fight bettwen Dwalin and Thorin vs goblins. They see all bunch of small, strange looking goblins. They called them "mercenary goblins" or something like that. And I think it's good idea to add them.
And here we start reall fun. All goblin heros should be rechanged and remake.
- Gorlig- at first, don't give him thsi scropion to ride. It was wierd and not connected with lore. And his skills should be more supporting for allied units.
- Azog- he should be like at the movie. Big, strong and dangeros. I remember that in oryginal BFME I almost never used him. So he need new look and new skills.
- Shelob- she is okay, but here skills... she should be present as old and strong spider which creat fear at hart even the braves man. (And no! Pleas not make here like in Shadow of War. If you do this I will find all of you and kill you!)
- Drogo- he should stay as he was
Many heros should be added to goblins like:
- Great Goblin (pleas: make him the same like in movie)
Angmar buildings are okay. I like them but....
- Temple of Twilight- it should in look be more connceted with Barrow Hills. Mysterious fog around, and some enslaved souls in it.
- Dark Iron Forge- it looks good but... it looks like a garage with a heater. I mean, it's not bad, but some extra parts of the building like extra magazine at the back. Some machines parts around it.
Angmar units are mostly okay but:
- Snow and Hill trolls should have big rework. The have too cartoon look,a nd they look be too weak for me.
- More Dark Numenroian units
- More units connected with wolfs like: werewolfs for example (pleas, give them great skills <3)
- Barrow-wights[- they should be more regular units for Angmar/list]
- More units connceted with Gundabad or Gram Mountain
I like Angmar heros but the should have some changes:
- Witch KIng- more ofensive skills
- Morgomir- he should be delated or change to look more like a Nazgul. And he should have new skills
Ther should be more heros for Angmar like Gulzar or Helegwen from Edain Mod.
- Karsh- new look, and new skills
Thats all for now. Sorry for my english.