Boromir

Moderator: Solethria

Lostir

Re: Boromir

Post by Lostir » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am

All allied units around Boromir will get +100% to armour, dmg and speed for 1 minute.
By the way, the way armour boni work in BfME, +100% would mean that they become completly invulnerable. What you probably want, would be that they take half damage, which equals +50% armour.
But even then, those boni combined would make units about 4 times as strong and enemies can't even run away from them anymore.
And +100% speed is incredible fast, that would make infantry faster than the enemy cavalry.

Syso

Post by Syso » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:54 am

Lostir wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am
And +100% speed is incredible fast, that would make infantry faster than the enemy cavalry.
Hahaha, that made me laugh. Horses would look with big eyes on infantry running that fast. But let speed up rohirrims so they will start flying! ;)
Be noble! Let wicked fear your gaze!

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:43 pm

Okay okay. I see. I made him to strong. But I just wanted to make him usefull. In oryginal game he had nice dmg and armour but his skills were pice of joke. And at Edain Mod he was good only at slowing down enemy.

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi, I have seen the powers that you have given to Boromir and they are very fair and good. But in my opinio there should be a skill that says ... [Change Appearance] and with that ability you could put Boromir with his armor of Gondor when he celebrates with Faramir the victory of Osgiliath, besides increasing his defense. What do you think.

click on the link https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Glr1pAGg3zQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Last edited by Solethria on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary quote of main topic

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:08 pm

Moises Salazar wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Hi, I have seen the powers that you have given to Boromir and they are very fair and good. But in my opinio there should be a skill that says ... [Change Appearance] and with that ability you could put Boromir with his armor of Gondor when he celebrates with Faramir the victory of Osgiliath, besides increasing his defense. What do you think.

click on the link https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Glr1pAGg3zQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Hey. I must say, I like your idea, and I have big problem becouse I like both his armors and I can't choose which one is better. I trye to make some skill like you said but... just it wasn't fitting. So I was thinking about something like this: at normal form- armor from Fellowship of the Ring. At ring form: his battle armor.

And thank you for your message and opinion :)

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:25 am

WerewolfMoonHunter wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:08 pm
Hey. I must say, I like your idea, and I have big problem becouse I like both his armors and I can't choose which one is better. I trye to make some skill like you said but... just it wasn't fitting. So I was thinking about something like this: at normal form- armor from Fellowship of the Ring. At ring form: his battle armor.

And thank you for your message and opinion :)
No Thanks to you for understanding and taking the trouble to see my publication. The truth is that I do not have any problem in that I have skills or not. What matters is that Boromir has his armor that I show you. Thanks for understanding my opinion. Personally the developers of the game should hire you as a leader of the powers ah and wait for you to publish another hero

WerewolfMoonHunter

Post by WerewolfMoonHunter » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 pm

Moises Salazar wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:25 am
No Thanks to you for understanding and taking the trouble to see my publication. The truth is that I do not have any problem in that I have skills or not. What matters is that Boromir has his armor that I show you. Thanks for understanding my opinion. Personally the developers of the game should hire you as a leader of the powers ah and wait for you to publish another hero
Heh. Thank you :)
Last edited by Solethria on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please try and quote just relevant parts.

BlackDouglasOK

Post by BlackDouglasOK » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:18 pm

I think you take many Edain concepts and implement them here ... but since we are here to comment on Boromir's powers:
Lv2. Horn of Gondor
Edit
Lv4. Captain of the White Tower: nearby motw get a bonus of damage, experience and bravery
Lv5. For Gondor: Selected units gain xp