Hero Creation

Moderator: Solethria

tanmiester

Hero Creation

Post by tanmiester » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm

I have my fingers crossed that at some point, there will be plans to explore many more options in the hero creation section. Creating a hero and watching them battle along side my favorite characters was one of the coolest parts of BFME for me. I really hope this gets some attention in the distent future. BFME rise of the witchking had a good system but I wanted many more options for weapons that changed the actual fighting style of that character. (ex. hammers do more building dammage, long swords hit multiple enemies, options for spears or ranged weapons, or option for no weapon to increase speed and scout the map.) I have many more ideas but im trying not to ramble.

I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for the future!

Lostir

Re: Hero Creation

Post by Lostir » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:42 pm

I really loved the CaH Mode, but please if you ever include it make it more lorefriendly. Being able to spawn tornados as an elf, leading Theodens Glorious Charge (evn if it is named differently), or using Athelas, which only the king of Gondor should be able to. And the worst of them all is the Wizard class. Having only 5 Istari of which 3 are known and 2 are lost far in the east, being able to create your own wizard is just complete bullshit.

If you ever implement it, give us realistic heroes which make sense to be unheard of yet.

Oh and also, please make the CaHs really buggy again, because that was the most fun thing about them to glitsch and bug them around and create trolls shooting poisoned arrows from their armpits.