Platform Compatibility

Moderator: Solethria

Stefcho1122

Platform Compatibility

Post by Stefcho1122 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Hey!

Just wanted to ask whether the game would be accessible for both Windows and MacOS, and what you guys think about this.

^^

echo

Re: Platform Compatibility

Post by echo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:03 am

Stefcho1122 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:06 pm
Hey!

Just wanted to ask whether the game would be accessible for both Windows and MacOS, and what you guys think about this.

^^
I believe it will be compatible for both Windows and MacOS, considering they are using Unreal Engine 4. I believe that when you make a game in Unreal Engine 4 you don't have to go through all of the loops that you used to have to do to make it work for both platforms.
(by the way, not 100% on this, so it would be nice to get some confirmation from the development team)

Hope this helps,
Echo

Takis

Compatibity !

Post by Takis » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Will the game be available on Mac ?or just on widows computers ?

echo

Re: Compatibity !

Post by echo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:27 pm

As of yet, the BFME: Reforged development team hasn't told us... I assume that they will tell us after the closed beta-test and before the open beta-test (they will of course inform us of all of the specs about it before the open beta-test)

:!: Duplicate thread, same thing asked here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=166

Hope this helps,
Echo

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:37 pm

I've merged Takis's thread with this one since it's identical (like Echo said, thanks).
Forum Moderator

Stefcho1122

Post by Stefcho1122 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am

echo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:03 am
Stefcho1122 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:06 pm
Hey!

^^
I believe it will be compatible for both Windows and MacOS, considering they are using Unreal Engine 4. I believe that when you make a game in Unreal Engine 4 you don't have to go through all of the loops that you used to have to do to make it work for both platforms.
(by the way, not 100% on this, so it would be nice to get some confirmation from the development team)

Hope this helps,
Echo
Thank you so much! It's a relief to know this, since I use a Mac. So this means I will finally be able to play, and I will be so glad to play with you guys. We might even see the return of the mighty RuudDevil and MacPollet, and PinkUnicorn's explosive mines, if you know what I mean... ^^
Thanks!