Nazguls

Moderator: Solethria

Men of the East

Re: Nazguls

Post by Men of the East » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:50 pm

No one thinks that doing 9 generic Nazguls are good thing! (at least I don't) :D That is terrible idea. I was thinking about something diffrent. For example: The Tainted spread disease, Shadow Lord provide good protetcion from missile for near friendly units (he spreads aura of shadow), Dwimmerlaik is good hero to nerf enemy heroes, The Batreyer use poisons, and support units with poisoned weapon (like haradrim archers), Dark Marshal forces near by units to fight harder. Okay, I must stop because there is no point to talk more about that. I understand your concerns.

Zagloba

Post by Zagloba » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 am

I would be happy to see hero units, not only single-model heroes. That would bring new flavour to the game... just imagine, how cool would be to see Thorin's company or Sam, Frodo, Merry & Pippin as a one big unit! That would prevent us from boring hero spam.
Coming back to Nazguls, I agree that too many of them being separate heroes has no sense at all.
"A new power is rising!"

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:21 pm

But a hero unit offers you absolutly zero more than seperate heroes with just the same abilities. With seperate heroes you could still always give them cool group formations such that they would act like a horde, but only temporarily. Or something like in LEGO Hobbit, where you could team up two heroes for special moves.

Moises Salazar

Post by Moises Salazar » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi, I know that the fans of the books are going to kill me. Personally I do not dislike Morgomir, I think it would be nice to add him as a classic hero of Mordor

Oloringrey

Post by Oloringrey » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 pm

hi guys, new in this forum. i think it is better to follow Tolkiens lore. only known Nazguls by name are Khamul and The Witch king of Angmar. other Nazguls names are unknown so whenever you make them as a single villain or horde please don't name them as in Shadow of Mordor game or else!