Specs

Moderator: Solethria

DutchMan

Specs

Post by DutchMan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:07 pm

Hi guys,

First of all let me thank you guys for all the work you're doing. I'm loving every single bit of it and can't wait to play the game.

But I have a question about the specs you'll need on your computer. Will it be a hard game to run? Or will you be quite alright if you have a starting/mediocre gaming pc?

Again thank you guys and keep up the good work!!
I would see the glory of Gondor restored.

echo

Re: Specs

Post by echo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:33 pm

They said in their first Question and Answer video that the game specs will be relatively high until they can make the game optimization, but once they get done with the game optimization that even weaker computers will be able to play.
Here is the link for the Question and Answer where they talk about it roughly 5 minutes and thirty seconds in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoAbAZ_hXvc

Hope this helps,
Echo

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Good to hear you like what you see so far.

As for your question. It’s very hard to give any indications at this moment. No real testing has started and the game still needs a lot of work. At first during the beta tests, requirements will be relatively high. The goal in the end is to optimize the game for even weaker computers provided that you use low or medium settings.

Edit: What Echo said (we posted at the same time :D)
Forum Moderator

DutchMan

Post by DutchMan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

I must have missed that q&a I'll go and check it out.
I would see the glory of Gondor restored.