release date.

Moderator: Solethria

hardrada77

release date.

Post by hardrada77 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Greetings.

just curious i know its maybe hard to say but when do you expect this to be able to play 2020 or later or what we talking here? also i read a article on the web about the team not having legal rights or something similar to even release the game because of WB rights and all that?

sry for my bad english

i really hope you guys make it happen

Solethria

Re: release date.

Post by Solethria » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 pm

We are talking (early) 2019 is what they are aiming for. Starting with a closed and then open beta with 1 or 2 factions and then go from there.
Forum Moderator

hardrada77

Post by hardrada77 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:34 am

Thx for quick respons.

So it will be able to play for "everyone" at early 2019? A ready download?

And what about the WB Rights?

[RiZe]Hypnotix

Post by [RiZe]Hypnotix » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

My Timer is running ^^. :lol:
Achilles: Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

ShockBlade

Post by ShockBlade » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Hey any updates for the release date ? Early 2019 passed ... cant wait to play !

Solethria

Post by Solethria » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:18 am

ShockBlade wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Hey any updates for the release date ? Early 2019 passed ... cant wait to play !
Hi, welcome to the forum.

The 'early' part was just a guess based on what was said before, that's why I put it in between brackets. I was also not part of the team back then, so I had no information beyond that. The aim for the closed beta is still 2019 and based on how that will turn out, hopefully also the open beta in 2019. But it's always hard to tell with such a project.
Forum Moderator

ShockBlade

Post by ShockBlade » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Thank you for the fast reply. You guys are amazing we are all hyped for this adventure !

NotHuman

Post by NotHuman » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:20 pm

Solethria wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:18 am
ShockBlade wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Hi, welcome to the forum.

The 'early' part was just a guess based on what was said before, that's why I put it in between brackets. I was also not part of the team back then, so I had no information beyond that. The aim for the closed beta is still 2019 and based on how that will turn out, hopefully also the open beta in 2019. But it's always hard to tell with such a project.
I just found this website and about this project I can't wait for the release so glad that this is still going on I can't wait to see and play this no matter how long it takes

Lostir

Post by Lostir » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Welcome to the forum. And yes, that is exactly what we all feel, too.

Leva98

Post by Leva98 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Hey all!!
I'm really excited about this projekt. This game was my favourite one years ago... Is it still under development? Or do we have a release date?:) Sorry for my bad english. I'm from hungary.