A cool cinematic feature.

Moderator: Solethria

Leg-less Greenleaf

A cool cinematic feature.

Post by Leg-less Greenleaf » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 am

One feature I want for cinematic purposes is the option to march your troops instead of always having them scatter and divide to get where you have ordered them to. Imagine marching an army up to the walls of Helm's Deep or Minas Tirith and how FRICKEN COOL that would be!! Just my opinion of course and it is not a must in any way shape or form. Just thought it'd be quite cool. (Maybe the orcs could even war cry or something when they reach their destination :shock: :shock:)

Lostir

Re: A cool cinematic feature.

Post by Lostir » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:56 pm

Sounds good

Tolke1n

Re: A cool cinematic feature.

Post by Tolke1n » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:46 am

Leg-less Greenleaf wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:39 am
One feature I want for cinematic purposes is the option to march your troops instead of always having them scatter and divide to get where you have ordered them to. Imagine marching an army up to the walls of Helm's Deep or Minas Tirith and how FRICKEN COOL that would be!! Just my opinion of course and it is not a must in any way shape or form. Just thought it'd be quite cool. (Maybe the orcs could even war cry or something when they reach their destination :shock: :shock:)
I feel like something such as war cries or war banners could be a great gameplay mechanic. Like you can form up your soldiers as they perform a war cry which gives them temporary boosts to their stats but also leaves them vulnerable to attack.