Angmar special unit from inn

Ask BFME: Reforged a question here or via email.

Moderator: Solethria

Huntik43

Angmar special unit from inn

Post by Huntik43 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:06 pm

I have a good idea for a new unit for angmar(After completation Of other faction....i Watch the global plain) the name Of this unit is......"Dunadain Traitors"plot of unity: formed by common men (not particularly evil) who lived good and bad times under the reign of arthedain: taxes,
duties and sacrifices and a few rights raised a small but growing discontent.
with the beginning of the war with Angmar many thought it was time to rebel, then, after the fall of Rhudaur and the death of King Archeleb at the hands of Whaldar and the armies of Angmar, Amon Sûl and the palantir guarded them and with the tragic death of Arveleg many dunadain soldiers, citizens and peasants began to doubt the invincibility of the kings of arnor and their authority and their royal "birthright" nature and many decided ..... to pass through the ranks of Angmar and oust the Arnorians and their ancient and cruel kings (irony ... to welcome another even more cruel ruler "THE ANGMAR'S KING") even if that means ... killing.
Traitors, disused,
corrupt, executioners,
torturers, d isertors ... you will find everything in their ranks, all equally cruel but driven by a single purpose, to take what Arnor never gave them ..... dignity (according to their interpretation of it) and by force.
Last edited by Huntik43 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntik43

Your opinions

Post by Huntik43 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:08 pm

reforged team what do you think of this unit, and especially those who follow the project tell me if they would like to see it and if you have suggestions for the skills role and place from which to train it, I'll do the drawing
bye bye I am waiting for you with your comments and the team
Last edited by Huntik43 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lostir

Re: Angmar special unit from inn

Post by Lostir » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:15 pm

I think those should be the normal human units of Angmar, which are currently called Dark Numenoreans. Because Dark Numenoreans don't make sense as part of a normal army. There could have been a few of them, but most of the men in the serivces of Angmar should be traitors of Arnor.

Huntik43

Post by Huntik43 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 pm

yes, but the black numenoreans are a lineage of numenor different from the numenoreans (already present in angmar and convinced by king stegone to fight) these instead are men loyal to the dunadain (because they believed they believed in it or
they had no hatred towards them etc ...) but with the gradual decline of arthedain against angmar they became disillusioned (like the Russian revolution 1917) and therefore they went over to angmar's side seeing a better future than the standard of living they were at accustomed, we remember that the world of Tolkien is a fantastic Middle Ages (realistic but detached from what we study)
Last edited by Huntik43 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntik43

Post by Huntik43 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:30 pm

they believed
I wanted to tell their values