the northern war can the game be linked to this rts?and suggestione for Heroes levels

Ask BFME: Reforged a question here or via email.

Moderator: Solethria

Huntik43

the northern war can the game be linked to this rts?and suggestione for Heroes levels

Post by Huntik43 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Hello reforged team, recently or rediscovered the glorious titles of the lord of the rings (the war of the north, third age total war mod etc ...) or thought you could add the three heroes of the war of the north: farin the dwarf, eradan the ranger and andriel lady of ravine lore (I thought you could add them as palantir power and summon them over a period of time,
or add them as heroes for the free peoples faction of Eriador ... of course I would be happy to contribute with drawings of possible units and structures) as you could add other important characters that you have met for the already existing factions such as: the children of elvrond, halbarad,
Radagast the brown, agandaur,
tharzog, the giant etc ... then I think some heroes have to start already at a certain level (in bfme 1 style in which faramir is already at the third level like lurtz or gandalf already at level 5 like saruman ...) for the nazgul on the ground, add "Black Breath" power at level 3 when he goes on foot? all additions and suggestions keep them in mind, I know that before any more ideas you will have to finish the work on the main factions, bye and I await response bye
Attachments
Screenshot_20201012-161346.png
Screenshot_20201012-161802.png
Screenshot_20201012-164653.png