Forum poll section feedback

Ask BFME: Reforged a question here or via email.

Moderator: Solethria

Solethria

Forum poll section feedback

Post by Solethria » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Just to let you guys know right now it is possible to make a post in the poll section, but i (regular members) do not have the right permissions to actually create a poll. Not sure if this is the desired functionality for a poll section then :P
Forum Moderator

Jokuc

Re: Forum poll section feedback

Post by Jokuc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:01 am

Actually I appreciate this. In the old forum you would see a bunch of pointless polls where OP hasn't made the slightest effort to explain his idea. "dO yoU tHinK gAme NEedS cOol pOwEr oN gAndaLf??+?".

Now we see the developers make the polls themselves, which allows the community to show their opinions on the creators' ideas. General Discussion and Feedback would pretty much have the same content anyway as people don't know how to use forum sections.

Now, I see that it is possible to create a topic in this section anyway, which leads me to believe that user-created polls are intended work here as well. If that is the case, I suggest having all developer polls pinned to the top of the page to make them visible to the community and prevent them from getting buried by people asking stupid questions like whether keyboard shortcuts should be in the game or not.
Try my latest BFME2 map: Tower Hills 1v1

Solethria

Re: Forum poll section feedback

Post by Solethria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Jokuc wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:01 am
Now, I see that it is possible to create a topic in this section anyway, which leads me to believe that user-created polls are intended work here as well. If that is the case, I suggest having all developer polls pinned to the top of the page to make them visible to the community and prevent them from getting buried by people asking stupid questions like whether keyboard shortcuts should be in the game or not.
Yeah this is what I meant, I agree this should be developer only. Either that or allow us to actually post a poll. Not just another section where we can post regular posts. (Just feedback to the team, I know this is nowhere near priority)
Forum Moderator