Search found 142 matches

by Lostir
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 pm
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Ugluk
Replies: 8
Views: 188

Re: Ugluk

Archaon | Everchosen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:47 am
Solethria wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 pm
Lostir wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:08 pm


...back...
....on....
...the...
Applepie
by Lostir
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Ugluk
Replies: 8
Views: 188

Re: Ugluk

Archaon | Everchosen wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:49 am
BlackDouglasOK wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 pm
Meat...
....is...
...back...
by Lostir
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Six Factions
Replies: 2
Views: 214

Re: Six Factions

Then my question is, why have 6 factions? Every single of your arguments concerning the faction number would be even stronger for going back to the 4 BfME1 factions. Also, your argument concerning Gondor and Rohan doesn't make much sense. You tell us that Gondor lacks cavalry therefore it shouldn't ...
by Lostir
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Shelob
Replies: 13
Views: 1619

Re: Shelob

Is not from your ideas, its from the original game... Your ideas also make her control and benefit other spiders, this does not match her lonely and predatory attitude. If we would take her lonely and predatory attidude she shouldn't be in the goblin faction at all, as she was somewhere completly d...
by Lostir
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Faramir
Replies: 8
Views: 482

Re: Faramir

Alright, I will try my own concept of him, too. Level 1: Captain of Gondor Faramir can decide whom he leads into battle as a captain of Gondor. This will open 3 buttons similar to choosing the stances and he can select one, but it has a cooldown of 60 seconds. Rangers: His abilities affect rangers a...
by Lostir
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Grima Wormtongue showcase (plus little extra)
Replies: 8
Views: 233

Re: Grima Wormtongue showcase (plus little extra)

Yes, much better now.
by Lostir
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:14 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Tunnel Auto Pathfinding
Replies: 2
Views: 113

Tunnel Auto Pathfinding

I just watched a video of someone playing BfME2 for the first time and the person thought that units would automatically use tunnels, if that was the fastest route for them. Of course we all know that that isn't the case. Nonetheless, I believe that it would be a really cool and useful thing and sho...
by Lostir
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:43 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New Evil Faction Heros
Replies: 5
Views: 190

Re: New Evil Faction Heros

I guess Gothmog for Mordor and a couple of the heroes seen in the Hobbit for the goblins.
by Lostir
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:44 pm
Forum: Video
Topic: Grima Wormtongue showcase (plus little extra)
Replies: 8
Views: 233

Re: Grima Wormtongue showcase (plus little extra)

While I would prefer a dagger, I don't have that much against a sword, if done differently. By that I mean, it should first of all behave like a sword, because at the moment it is clear that he uses a dagger from his behavior, but it just looks like a sword. And secondly I would like a Rohan sword, ...
by Lostir
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:36 am
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Grima Wormtongue
Replies: 3
Views: 241

Re: Grima Wormtongue

I'm not sure about the sword. The rest looks good.